INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:lol: more stigs than we can poke a .... er .... stig at

:lol:

...by the way, where in Pennsylvania do you live?

And again, welcome :wave:

Right here is a good place to start

I live in Stewartstown. I'm close to rickhamilton620 (about an hour or so drive). I'm on the Maryland/Pennsylvania line south of Harrisburg.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada. To be completely honest, I don't watch Top Gear very often, I've only watched it a handful of times with my sister's fiance. The real reason I joined (and perhaps this is the wrong place to post this) was to see if members could help me locate an episode that I may be on. I was visiting London last May, and my brother and I being music fans couldn't pass up an opportunity to see Abbey Road. A long story short, I ended up walking across Abbey Road with James May and two others for a future episode that was supposed to feature Abbey Road. Mr. May at the time said it should air sometime in November, but my sister's fiance, who rarely misses an episode says he hasn't seen it yet. I sent an email to the address listed on their website, but I haven't got a reply. I was wondering if anybody might know of an episode that contains Abbey Road. Maybe I didn't make a convincing Ringo and they scrapped the episode. I have a few photos if it helps. I look forward to hearing a response!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My name is Donna and I joined this forum in 2007 when looking for somewhere to talk/read about Top Gear and Fifth Gear.

I currently don't own a car, but growing up, whenever my parents went to a car showroom, whether to buy a car or just look at cars, I always enjoyed the trip especially if I got to sit in the backseat of the car. Sometimes I even used the interactive kiosks to choose the car I'd like with all the extras and colours.

That's all I have to say for now :D

Hello!
I apparently created this account awhile ago, but never got around to using it. Now is a good as time as any I suppose.
Been watching Top Gear since 2005 or so when they aired some episodes on the Discovery Channel, I think. I was hooked immediately!
Anyways, glad to be here.

:D the lurkers are delurking :wave:

Hello!

Hello All,

I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada. To be completely honest, I don't watch Top Gear very often, I've only watched it a handful of times with my sister's fiance. The real reason I joined (and perhaps this is the wrong place to post this) was to see if members could help me locate an episode that I may be on. I was visiting London last May, and my brother and I being music fans couldn't pass up an opportunity to see Abbey Road. A long story short, I ended up walking across Abbey Road with James May and two others for a future episode that was supposed to feature Abbey Road. Mr. May at the time said it should air sometime in November, but my sister's fiance, who rarely misses an episode says he hasn't seen it yet. I sent an email to the address listed on their website, but I haven't got a reply. I was wondering if anybody might know of an episode that contains Abbey Road. Maybe I didn't make a convincing Ringo and they scrapped the episode. I have a few photos if it helps. I look forward to hearing a response!

Hello to the Maritime provinces of Canada. :wave:

In answer to your question, I don't recall that in a Top Gear program recently.

Suggest you try a couple of things:

Firstly, have a look in the "TG Host Shows and Appearences Forum".
All the non-TG shows which James appears will be listed and discussed both before and after air date. Something in there may catch your attention.

Secondly, you could try and ask a question in the "Random Thoughts Top Gear edition " in the TG Forum.

Good luck and enjoy the Forums anyway.

:smile:

Hello,
I'm Colin, currently working in Seoul.
I have owned a 1989 Jaguar XJS V12 for the past twenty years which is at home near Newcastle.
I'm currently looking to replace the standard instrument fascia with round instruments. The only website I have seen which offered this conversion was Burl Design but they don't seem to be around any longer. Any ideas/leads would be sincerely appreciated.

Find Spectre, I'm sure he can assist with a lead. Try the Q&A Forum

Hi I am Shelia just intrested in making friends who are intrested in the same things I am. I love my 1992 Honda Prelude I can't give it up for the life of me.

one day i would LOVE to own a Ferrari but then again who wouldn't lol I am starting to get into cars more and trying to learn how to fix them up myself

So fixning up cars is showing to be promising, I enjoy learning all sorts of new things and this is pretty cool I helped replace the alternator on my car not too long ago. Putting things back together and fixing them is pretty fricking awesome.

Hello all

Hello all

My name's Patrick

I live in New Hampshire, 31 years old, work as a mechanic, and am a motoring, racing and tuning enthusiast.

I'm looking forward to participating in this site!

Hi I am 27 Years old and some what of a car enthusiastic. Recently we have teamed up with an American company to promote and sell waterless coolants for solving overheating and corrosion problems as well improve fuel mileage for diesel vehicles.

Hello to the Maritime provinces of Canada. :wave:

In answer to your question, I don't recall that in a Top Gear program recently.

Suggest you try a couple of things:

Firstly, have a look in the "TG Host Shows and Appearences Forum".
All the non-TG shows which James appears will be listed and discussed both before and after air date. Something in there may catch your attention.

Secondly, you could try and ask a question in the "Random Thoughts Top Gear edition " in the TG Forum.

Good luck and enjoy the Forums anyway.

:smile:

Thank you!
I will post it in the "Random Thoughts Top Gear edition"

cheers!

Hello everyone, I am LUSU, a chinese young man, 24 years old. Now I am a graduate student in Chinese Academy of Science, my major is ME (Mechanical Engineering).
There is something I have to say that I am addicted to cars since my childhood. I wanna to make friends here, share the fantastic feeling of car.
My favorite is racing car, I like racing, esp the roar of the engine.
I love Ferrari FXX, Koenigsegg.