INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Im erik and I dont understand why I keep having to make posts to get back over 5. I guess im just forced to spam the board...

Hey guys I'm Andrew from Australia, I 1st saw top gear on youtube about 4 years ago and I'm hooked ever since. Can't believe there's only 1 season this year, anyway I'm a big fan of the game Gran Turismo 5 too, probably many members here would have played that. I'm driving a 1996 Mitsubishi Magna or Diamante for you in the US. I guess that's it for now, have a good day!

Hi im new here

My name is Joel

I am a Photographer from Melbourne, Australia.

I photograph and write about all this cars and Motorsport.

Big fans of both Topgear Shows (UK & US)

Hope to participate in the Viper Care Package Roadshow.

Till next time

Joel

Hye.Im Zack Jordan. From Malaysia
27 years Old, End of this year.
If you ask me which car i love most ?...i dont have a specific that i love..cause i always admire, design and technology in each car..especially old cars.
I love restoring car and really into mechanicals stuff.
Right now working as creative director and most of the time i watching discovery channels..Thank you

Hello fellow automotive enthusiasts. My name is Don and I live in Connecticut, USA. I love Top Gear U.K. but hate the USA version (though I must admit I've never been able to watch an entire episode). Also enjoy Fifth Gear and Wheeler Dealers. I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ as my daily driver but also own a 2003 Toyota MR-2 and a 1965 Plymouth Barracuda.

Hi everyone, I was told this was the place to introduce yourself. I've been watching Top Gear for the past 6 years now and it nice to have this place to check out the latest news. Great effort :)

There are a few :welcome:

:welcome: everybody! :wave:

Don't forget to read THIS (ze rules)

Hi, how do you go about changing the profile picture? Is there a help thread for the forum? thanks in advance.

Go to User CP (top-right corner), under My Settings on the left side you'll see two links that say Edit Profile Picture and Edit Avatar. Your profile picture can only be seen on your profile, while your avatar shows up on ALL of your posts.

You can either link the image from another site or upload the image file itself. Please keep in mind avatars cannot be larger than 150x150 pixels and/or 100KB...

hi guys, ive been in this forum lurking quite some time but just never got the chance to get more involved.....o welll there is always now, happy meeting u guys and hope to have fun ya...

Hello everyone.

I drive '94 Volvo 965 D24TIC2 and own a couple of others.

I registered here because of few really neat build-threads I've found.

Best regards!

Hey everybody,

I just registered as I have read for about a year in your forums.
Quite nice to see some discussions about Top Gear and other motor-related stuff with petrolheads.

Keep the good things coming up. Cheers!