INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi just thought I'd jump in and say "hi i'm new"
A big fan of Top gear, but not so much of final gear... as we don't get it here in australia and i've gone from a slow satellite connection to an even slower dail up... so no down loads for me... but I am a big fan of Tiff and VBH...s o i figure i'd like it... if i could see it...

I like WRC and F1
NBA, mountain biking... and old sneakers:p

I own:
1996 Toyota Starlet (yep the GF's car)
1988 Holden commadore wagon (The amazingly usefull car)
1982 Audi quattro (that WILL be going again very soon... I hope)
2004 Yeti ARC

so hello to you all...

*EDIT*- oh and I like Best Mototring... Start-O!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im Edgard, from caracas venezuela :D, Big fan of TG, FG I watch it sometimes or when TG is off season, own an 05 WRX.

lol, you have the same avatar as someone else here and I got all confused.

Thx man, well if u have any trouble with me having the same GIF, I'll change it, giffing is e-z:p

Yeah, I'd rather you changed it. Makes it confusing as hell. ;)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Big fan of Top Gear (got into it a few months ago, funniest thing ever), not so much Fifth Gear though.
Can't wait til the new season of Top Gear comes out :woot:

Hi. I'm a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology and a serious fan of Top Gear. I've seen Viper007Bond on IRC a few times in #wordpress. You can call me Paul.

Last edited:
Heh, hey. :)

Hi everyone. I'm from New Zealand. Not much happens here, but it's good to have Top Gear around

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Big fan of Top Gear (got into it a few months ago, funniest thing ever), not so much Fifth Gear though.
Can't wait til the new season of Top Gear comes out :woot:

Welcome, so does everyone :D:D

Uhm.. afraid I didn't spot this spot before now... as it were.

I've had my welcomes in other threads, but it's common courtesy to say hello.

So a little late perhaps, but still: Hi folks! :D

Like most of you, I'm interested in all things automotive and that includes TG and FG.

See you around the forums!

DJ
--

Hello all.

Just signed up to say I really love this forum, I use the "whats that song" section lots and its got me into loads of different types of music, so big thanks to everyone who shares the knowledge and makes it possible for others to find tracks they really liked off the shows.

This is all :)

Hello everyone.

i'm a car nut, gearhead, petrolhead, or whatever you call it where you're from. I'm mostly into American classic and muscle cars, but really I'm into just about anything with 4 wheels.

I drive somewhat of an automotive oddity: A 1973 GMC Sprint. For the curious, it's basically a Chevrolet El Camino with GMC badges. It just makes it rarer.

Too bad we don't get Top Gear or Fifth Gear in the USA. Hooray for bit torrent :)

Hello all

I'm Greg, Not actually driving yet (Currently learning) Big Top Gear and the good eps of Fifth Gear (e.g. Not last season)

I hope to waste many an hour here :)

Thanks
Greg