Is it wrong to like Wagons/Estates?

New contender for the ugliest car ever:

http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/6901/p140530large1962dodgedart330wagonfrontrightgf9.jpg

craigblock said:

http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/6901/p140530large1962dodgedart330wagonfrontrightgf9.jpg

Come on!!! That thing is sweet.

The Magnum is a beast.
The Magnum is a hot car! The noise from that car's Hemi V8 gives me goose bumps and makes my body hair stick straight up! The only thing that would keep me from buying it if I were in the market is that it's only available with an automatic transmission.[/quote]

AND it handles like shit, AND its impossible to get at anything if you want to change anything electrically, or fit new stuff in, AND you can't see shit outside it, AND, finally, its not as fast as it should be (the hemi magnum isn't much quicker than an impala)

K`Tetch said:
The Magnum is a beast.
The Magnum is a hot car! The noise from that car's Hemi V8 gives me goose bumps and makes my body hair stick straight up! The only thing that would keep me from buying it if I were in the market is that it's only available with an automatic transmission.

AND it handles like shit, AND its impossible to get at anything if you want to change anything electrically, or fit new stuff in, AND you can't see shit outside it, AND, finally, its not as fast as it should be (the hemi magnum isn't much quicker than an impala)

You own/drive one or what? 0 to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds, with a quarter-mile rush of 14.3 is fairly quick for a car that size.

craigblock said:

No one ever said that fast needed to look pretty. That's just some nonsense the Italians came up with as an excuse to pay six figures for their cars.

Now for some 850R lovin'
3953966.jpg

I fuckin' love wagons! <3 the Audi ones ^_^

Re: Is it wrong to like Wagons/Estates?

kekekeke said:
I love wagons/estates. People say they aren't sporty, but somehow for me they are the sportiest things on the road! My friend constantly teases me about their phallic connotations and such. Who else here has the hots for wagons?

nope sorry.. to love a station wagon is like saying diesel cars are cool

I'm probably going to buy a new WRX wagon in the coming months. The wagon is only 60lbs heavier and all performance parts apply. Great and fun daily driver.

Gaining an excuse for your secret desire to drive a minivan or SUV because your silly styling contest winning saloon or coupe cannot carry your luggage again?

No, thanks. I'll have a wagon instead!

THGL said:
V70R, baby!
v70r.jpg

The fact that Volvo raced them in Showroom Stock class should prove to your friend otherwise.
It was winter and I was going home. As I was joining the motorway, the car behind me happened to be a Volvo like this one... apparently he was in a hurry because as soon as he could join the left lane the Volvo overtook me...

Engine yelling, front snoaring and the snow on top of the car flew off giving it a cool tail... I swear it looked like a fucking space shuttle taking off. It looked so mean... and fun. :lol:

MadCow809 said:
kekekeke said:
I love wagons/estates. People say they aren't sporty, but somehow for me they are the sportiest things on the road! My friend constantly teases me about their phallic connotations and such. Who else here has the hots for wagons?

lagunaseca-qual-600x.jpg

You were saying?

YF19pilot said:
MadCow809 said:
kekekeke said:

You were saying?
from the company that brings cool wagons....

Love 'em! If I were to buy new, I'd get a Magnum on account of sheer badassery. But if I weren't to get a new one...

Chevy Nomad
56nomad.jpg

'46 Ford Woodie Wagon
1946_Ford_Wagon_Woody.jpg

Japanese Power Wagons

Nissan Stagea Autech 260RS
stagea-autech.jpg

basically a GTR wagon RB26DETT and ATTESA-ETS

Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 wagon
VR41.jpg

2.5L twin turbo V6 and Active Yaw Control

Subaru Legacy(Liberty) GT-B E-tune II