It?s that time of year again - to rig ze votes

Interrobang

Forum Addict
So, the nephew of a friend of mine is competing with his kindergarten/preschool class in this christmas calendar competition. The class can win (despite immortal fame) a visit to some musical performance. They have a vote online and this is where you gals and guys come in to make some small kids happy while others sad.

http://luckan.fi/sarka-testar-julkalender/ - in Google translation

If you vote, you can also win an (unspecified) gift. So votes for No.10 (the cool Firefox!) would be greatly appreciated by me :)

Last edited:
Voted. I love it when we do this!

I think Heat got wise to us when their Weird Crush Award was won by Derren Brown with the Stig a close second after Hammond, May and Clarkson had scooped thee previous three years!! :lol:

Urk! How do I vote??

scroll down to the bottom, name in the first box, email second in the second, select 10 from the drop down list. Hit the Skicka button at the bottom.

I don't think it likes yahoo addresses somehow.

oh, and done.

scroll down to the bottom, name in the first box, email second in the second, select 10 from the drop down list. Hit the Skicka button at the bottom.

oh, and done.

Thanks for the heads up ashspet.

All entries were very good, but for some (COMPELLING;)) reason I had to vote for entry #10.:D

oh, and done.

I skickaketetd ......man my Ikean is really rusty.

oh, and done.

Ahh, thanks! It didnt seem to load that the first time..

And voted!!