Jaguar

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Went to the dealership this morning, they had an S-Type R a convertible XKR and a new XJR 8)

post-1-1080501771.jpg

Nice. 8)

What kind of camera do you have? Looks awesome...I checked out the EXIF data and could only see that you'd processed it with Neat Image. ;)

Cool! I luv jags esp the XK series therefore my nick has an xk before my name. But I can't afford them sadly.

adrew said:
What kind of camera do you have? Looks awesome...I checked out the EXIF data and could only see that you'd processed it with Neat Image. ;)

hehe yeah I edited it and then re-edited it in neat image. I'm using a Canon A70 :)

Wee, go Canon! :D

Sweet! Wow. Looks like we have quite a few Canon users here :mrgreen:

I've been using a Canon Powershot S30 for the past few years and still absolutely love it. I've got a lot of my photography up on the web (my signature pic below is linked to my gallery) although I've got a tonne of updating to do.

Canon cameras are the best, my powershot s30 is amazing. Thinking of upgrading to powershot s50 :D

M5Rangerover said:
Canon cameras are the best, my powershot s30 is amazing. Thinking of upgrading to powershot s50 :D

Save the money and go for the EOS Digital Rebel :mrgreen: ! That's what I'm doing at the moment... althought I think I am going to be saving for a very very long time.

The S30 is an amazing camera, but having a flash hot shoe and removeable lenses is definetly the next notch up in terms of flexability and performance.

EOS Digital Rebel = drool :p

so what is the best digital camera out now that takes clear crips pics and can be hooked up to put the pics in ur comp.

if i get one thats good and affordable ill take pics of the NY autoshow and post them here.

It's all about what your price range is.

I say Canon PowerShot A70.

Choosing a camera all really depends on your price range. I'm going off of Canadian dollar prices here, but here are my recommendations:

$400 range - Canon Powershot A70
$550 range - Canon Powershot A80 or Powershot S50 (which I would actually recommend more)
$900 range - Canon Powershot G5
$1300 range - Canon EOS Digital Rebel

I would also reccomend the Powershot Pro 1, but I'm not sure what price range it is in exactly.

You can see my knowledge of digital cameras is pretty limited to Canon :mrgreen: , but I've liked every Canon I've used more than any of the competing Nikon's, Olympus', Sony's etc. www.dpreview.com is a great site to start at - they have really in depth specs on most cameras on the market. Good luck!

Oh, I forgot to add that the only Canon cameras I would not recommend are the Digital Elph line (S200, S410, S500) and most other miniaturized digital cameras in general. You are pretty much always paying just for their size, not for any features... that is unless of course you really want a tiny camera. Having full manual control over the camera (which most of the larger sized Canons do have and the smaller ones do not) is definetly a must.

Also, I won't get into the technical side of things, but generally the smaller the lens is on a camera, the crappier the picture is going to be.

ok i dont care bout the size so i just want something that can take clear crisp pictures with some good features and under $200 US dollars.

The Canon Powershot A60 is $199.99 American I believe.

It's only a 2 megapixel, but other than that it looks like a very nice camera.

Edit: The ammount of megapixels is not really all that important actually unless you plan on printing your images (2.0mp willl output an image 1600x1200 which is more than enough for just vieiwing on a computer monitor).

Viper007Bond said:
It's all about what your price range is.

I say Canon PowerShot A70.

that would be the dumbest move evAr!!! don't get me wrong it's an awesome camera and I have one but the new A75 is out with a larger LCD and a few other new features and it costs the same price! so go with an A75! 8)

Didn't know there was an A75. ;)