James May on Jonathan Ross 10th July [http]

:lol: Poor James, we know he hates man contact, and he's probably scared Viv will rub off on him...;)

Wow. He looks positively horrified. He was happier last week in the Ken Block segment.

Here, I'll upload it for others (can't hotlink to twitpic I don't think)

16494489.jpg

Last edited:
They do get around...;)
I like Hamster, don't get me wrong, but James is often funnier and is "blokier", so you would think Dave would leave him in. But we all know that Dave's editing of TG is woeful. Why why WHY don't they just make the shows 70mins instead of hacking them about? They make eg QI 40 mins, so why stick to multiples of 1/2 hour for TG??? :mad:
Sorry, get off soapbox woman! :D

I think the BBC/Topgear edit the show for the others Channels.

Wow. He looks positively horrified. He was happier last week in the Ken Block segment.

16494489.jpg

Picture L to R: is this correct?
Paolo Nutini, Billy Crystal, Wossy, JM & Vivian Westwood

^
Paolo Nutini, Rufus Wainwright, Wossy, JM and Vivienne Westwood..

EDIT: Vivienne Westwood looks like Henry 8th on that picture...

Last edited:
I swear I just posted in this thread. Anyway all I wanted to say was that I fucking hate jonathan ross.

There are two threads. The other one needs to be locked. Also, sure is a good thing no one is making you watch someone you hate so much.

I realised there are 2 threads. I don't watch it. I just like to let internet ppls know of my hate.

I realised there are 2 threads. I don't watch it. I just like to let internet ppls know of my hate.

You really sounded like you needed a hug at the end of the duplicate thread.

:hug:

16494489.jpg

I can see why...Is Wossy stroking his leg???!!!!:blink:

I can see why...Is Wossy stroking his leg???!!!!:blink:

I was just about to say... looks like James has perfectly good reasons to be shy of man-touching. That's rather creepy... :shock2:

Well i do find Ross to be creepy full stop.

I know very little about him, but in that photo abso-freaking-lutely. He gives me the willies. Something about the way he's sitting makes me want to slowly back away and get behind a locked door.

What's going on with Ross's package? Far too excited, stroking May's leg.

Oh no! Run away, James! Escape while you can!

I SO can't wait to watch this. And then watch it again in 3 weeks when it actually airs here.

I usually don't watch it, and when my mom IS watching it, I complain about how much of a creeper Wossy is the whole time, which confuses her.