James May's Man Lab

I'd love for them to do a "In the real world you can buy..." kind of beer/wine show. It's all fine and good to talk about and show awesome beverages, but when you can't get them locally...it's kind of disappointing.

I'd like for them to do a show about the mass market type stuff, or at least the kind of stuff that the average person has access to without having to go across the country, or online.

Most cities have beer and wine shops (and even some grocery stores) that carry large selections, including local stuff and harder to find selections outside of the mainstream.

My goodness, that man doesn't like James...

That "reviewer" was rather, seemed to take offense to everything dread to think what he thought of the wine tasting...

Completely disagree, must admit I want to build a pizza oven too

I did like today's episode much better than last week's. James to his most Winnie-the-Pooh-like impersonation, nice experiments (although with a bit foreseeable failure) and even some basic DIY stuff. These are the things I am expecting from a well done Man Lab Episode.:) The pace was also a bit slower than last week, which is welcomed as well.

Surprised to see they used my bit! I appeared in a brief flash shot, and then in a longer clip about 10 seconds later (but that one shows the revision poundage more clearly!) I'm blatantly trying not to wet myself here:

2wm3ol5.png

Seemed a solidly decent episode! Thought last week's one was more interesting but there's entertainment to be had in their failure as much as their triumphs. Favourite bit was the cat cop segment - hilarious yet legitimate idea coupled with brilliant presenting :)

Loved, loved, loved the cats.
Loved the rock, paper, thing.
Liked the soap part.

Felt cheated on the lightening bit.

No comments on ep 3?

I loved it. The beer thing was a little long, but still loved the point they made with it. I had wondered about that for a long time so now I don't have to anymore.

Awesomesauce. The Beer Hunter was a bit long, you are completely right, but absolutely hilarious. The water clock was a piece of art and the only let down was the inflatable jacket, as far as I am concerned.

I want that clock.

Found EP03 a bit medicore, don't know but the waterclock bit was a bit to rushed for my taste, i forwarded the beer hunt bit. I have to say this season is pretty dissapointing comparing to the first 2 Seasons. I liked the show because they showed how they'd done things, like the kitchen facility,the Pool table, the Pub bar and so on (How to make an boat out of twigs and make you're own bog paper + the utility bike). Now there is a 2 minute Montage and then Tada everything is finished, to have more time shaking beer cans and walking around funny. That is not a good start.

561331_524232820948076_1527232584_n.jpg

Sorry to backtrack a bit but I am just now getting to watch this series.

Did anyone notice that the audio was slightly out of sync for about half the 720p version of EP1?

I am wondering if I need to find another torrent.