Spoilers: James to answer questions today 2/11 on Twitter

I daresay he "doesn't like heights" because of the symptoms from his vertigo, but he wouldn't have a phobia. And when opportunities like that come up, your fear pretty much so disappears :lol:

(second cousin is scared of heights and has vertigo but skydived. Said that she didn't feel scared/ill because the adrenalin overrode it)

I dunno...how could he have that...and learn to fly a plane?

Or go up in the Typhoon...or go up to almost the edge of space?

I'm thinking he's probably saying he gets a bit of that 'woozy spinning' feeling...

Maybe?
I think he may have similar to what I have. Which is it's not really the height that is fearful, but if I come face to face with a sheer drop off I get the sensation that I'm going to hurl myself over it at any moment:?

I dunno...how could he have that...and learn to fly a plane?

Or go up in the Typhoon...or go up to almost the edge of space?

I'm thinking he's probably saying he gets a bit of that 'woozy spinning' feeling...

Maybe?

It is hard to describe. I cannot look out of a 17 story window without almost passing out if I stand up, but if I sit in a chair, I am fine.

I have done (I forget the name of it now, but they have cables strung thru the trees and you slide along them from tree to tree and each tree has a platform). I was fine as long as I did not look down.

edit: it is zip lining.
Ski lift, same thing, just cannot look down.

Get close to the edge of a cliff and my legs will not hold me up. But I can look out of an airplane window with no problem.

My son is a helicopter pilot and I go up with him in a tiny Robinson 22 and I am basically fine as long as I do not lean out.

On a second, third or forth floor balcony I am fine, except if it is like the condos we stayed in in Branson and behind the condos it sloped down into a gorge.

My vision will get blurred, I am dizzy and my legs suddenly become very weak. I fight it, but I still respect what it will do to me and I know it is real.

Last edited: