January 2009 Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always one. :roll: :D

My mind automaticaly went to "OMG they are going to make the deadline sooner and start voting so I should send the chop NOW"

And thats somewhat the reason I sent 2 1600x1200 images to Raheel :p

I sent a 1600 and an 800, I must have missed the bit in the rules about 800x600. :D

lol :p
The thing is I read the rules!! then stupidly forgot to resize them :rolleyes:

So Raheel as Small Guy said could you tell us how many have entered their chops?? :)

Last edited:
I think I need to change my chop slightly to get it in the rules. it's currently 800x4... something but it needs some blank adding to get it to 800x600. Maybe Raheel could do that for me before it's posted. ;)

*is curious about this, even though he did not enter and has no desire or skill to do so*

I think I need to change my chop slightly to get it in the rules. it's currently 800x4... something but it needs some blank adding to get it to 800x600. Maybe Raheel could do that for me before it's posted. ;)

Did it have to be exactly 800x600? Mine was also 4xx pixels high

Did it have to be exactly 800x600? Mine was also 4xx pixels high

Don't know, not that it makes much difference anyway if it's still a white background. :)

I'm sure you won't get disqualified for it.

Mines in... and damn, I was out of practice!

7 days left! I can't wait! q: my first photoshop contest :)

Just sent my attempt in, first time I've attempted cars but it was rather fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone elses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.