Jay Leno - Star in a green car - crossposted from Top Gear America

Umm...guys...remember, US audience found "American Gladiators" to be the greatest thing ever. However, we have proper television here in US...HBO for which we have to pay extra...it's a premium channel. Awesome shows like Entourage, Bored to Death, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Real Time with Bill Maher are all on there.

Ok American Gladiators was awesome. It was the most awesome horrible show ever on TV.

Depends on which AG you all are on about -- the recent remake (which was uber-flawed, though most of the Glads were sexier), or the original one (camp, but I liked it, a little lower on the sex appeal).

We should all band together, and figure out how we can get a Top Gear presenter invited to Jay's show. I would really like to see what they have to say about the whole thing while being interviewed by Jay. Also, hopefully Jay saying that he watches Top Gear would get more Americans interested.

Jay already invited Jeremy 'to play at his house,' but Jeremy looked less than interested. Know what we need though, an online leader board. I'm tempted to go through the clips online and start one.

Jay already invited Jeremy 'to play at his house,' but Jeremy looked less than interested. Know what we need though, an online leader board. I'm tempted to go through the clips online and start one.

I'm surprised you'd think that I wouldn't know that, but okay.

I really think it would be great to see what any of the 3 presenters thought about the show, and the star in a green car segment. I also think it would do good to further promote Top Gear and the other books/videos that the presenters do.

Umm...guys...remember, US audience found "American Gladiators" to be the greatest thing ever. However, we have proper television here in US...HBO for which we have to pay extra...it's a premium channel. Awesome shows like Entourage, Bored to Death, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Real Time with Bill Maher are all on there.

Ah... The US. Where laywers rule TV more than the audience attracted to file.