JDMconnection.ca legit?

Lexus basically is a Toyota. I believe they just sell them as Toyotas in America and as Lexus' in the rest of the world. If I'm not correct on that point; in that case Lexus' are the more comfortable, fully-featured Toyota's.

the japanese lexus gs or toyota aristo feature the 2jz-gte which is also in the mark IV supra and there was also a rare V8 4WD

Alright well all this informtion isn't really news to me, does anyone know if these cars are legit? I could see why it is this cheap becuase in japan you cant drive a car if its more than 15 years old.

do you mean as importing them and regestering them? if so i dont know about canada, but in australia you used to be able to import cars that are older then 15 years and just require to get the car engineered to certain standards ie seatbelts, mirrors and returning the car to a stock, before you register them on the road.

Just to clear up the lexus thing. Limited Edition eXport to the United States = LEXUS
Lexus was just a USA brand but Toyota have taken it global after the great success there.

Just to clear up the lexus thing. Limited Edition eXport to the United States = LEXUS
Lexus was just a USA brand but Toyota have taken it global after the great success there.
According to Toyota, the name has no specific meaning and is just meant to be pleasing and easy to remember. However, some say Toyota took the name from "Luxury EXports to the United States."
:p

Incredible site. I just spent the last 40 minutes looking all avaible cars... seems they've got some nice 8 series and Benz. Also, the R32s ! :drool:
Question is: they are, in most cases, RHD... you have to convert them to LHD, or you use them as they are? Plus, how about maintenence?

In canada you don't have to convert them my cousin has a RHD 300 TT. Maintinence again, no big deal its just a lexus gs 300 which we have in canada and the engine is basically out of a MK IV Supra. I think I'll get my next car from these guys.

Everyone thought MotoRex was a legitimate place to get Skylines...

Be very VERY careful. You better first find out if your Provence will even let you licence it. Just because they are located near doesnt mean you can drive it legally.