Jeremy Clarkson on QI

He'll be back for the 13th episode of the 13th ("M") series... and the topic is "Military". Coincidence or not, that should be a good one!

Hearing people talk back and forth about their thoughts with facts on a show is so good compared just some history channel show just telling you about facts.

He'll be back for the 13th episode of the 13th ("M") series... and the topic is "Military". Coincidence or not, that should be a good one!

That is not a coincidence, not by a long shot, and considering his passion about the subject, I suspect they'll have to cut about 4 hours of Clarkson speaking on the subject in order to just squeeze into the 44 minutes of QI XL. :lol:

I never knew Alan Davies was a permanent guest on the show until I just clicked that wiki link. Considering how often I see people like Bill Bailey, Jo Brand, Rich Hall and Jimmy Carr on there, I just figured he was another frequent flyer. Quite interesting indeed. Though I can't remember the last time I saw Rich Hall on there.

Paper-folding - QI: Series M Episode 2 Preview - BBC Two

Paper-folding - QI: Series M Episode 2 Preview - BBC Two

Programme website http://bbc.in/1QAurFy Alan Davies, Jimmy Carr, Sheila Hancock and Jeremy Clarkson fold paper

MILITARY MATTERS
10 PM Friday 23 October 2015

Didn't realise Jeremy was on tonight. Was very surprised when I just started watching it. :mrgreen: