Jeremy on Twitter?

Is Em Clarkson Jezzas daughter or something?

Yes, as in "My refrigerator is already decorated. It has 'Emily is a wee and a poo' on it." fame.

Awesome father/daughter banter is awesome. :)

Jeremy has tweeted:

Since we aren't filming Top Gear, I've decided to do another military documentary. #cantthinkofapithyhashtag

I hope this will now shut up all the conspiracy theorists who think that Jeremy is "not allowed" to make any more documentaries

I didn't hear any of those conspiracy theories. :dunno:

#perhapsitstimeipolishedmytinfoilhat

Jeremy Clarkson ?@jcrclarksonesq
So. James May is following Hammond and me. As usual.

LOL :D

How old is Emily btw

About 18, I reckon

I didn't hear any of those conspiracy theories. :dunno:

#perhapsitstimeipolishedmytinfoilhat

I'd love to post a link, but I can't for the life of me remember where the topic was discussed. The comments were from some quite intelligent posters.

Having Jeremy Clarkson as father in law.. I'm not entirely certain if that would be an awesome or a terrifying prospect.

You would have an awesome school run thats for sure.

Having Jeremy Clarkson as father in law.. I'm not entirely certain if that would be an awesome or a terrifying prospect.

Awesome! Without a doubt.

Clarkson just tweeted........

OK Top Gear people. Some good news. We have decided to do another big race. It's going to be epic.

No other details so I won't bother with Spoiler tags but it's about time they did another one as long as they can get the premise right.

No other details so I won't bother with Spoiler tags but it's about time they did another one as long as they can get the premise right.

I wonder if it has something to do with this man's tweet?

Ironically, I used to work with someone who had that same somewhat unfortunate last name.

Edit: I'm not actually on twitter, I just look at it all the time.