Jezza is back, apparently.

That's from last month's TG mag.

Anyway.

You would imagine then that those who do get tickets are mustard-keen fans, eager to be a part of the moment when we stitch all the films together. We certainly hope so, because without audience laughter and a bit of banter, it's a flat day for us, and we end up with a useless, dull-sounding show.

This has made me think. You know how foreigners coming to Britain are soon to be faced with a 'citizenship' test before they are allowed to live here? They'll have to say they know what a wee wee is and that it is considered bad manners to rape your hostess at a dinner party. Well surely, such a test could be implemented at Ascot. "Do you have an Audi RS4?" If yes, you are a cock, and you can't come in. And we could adopt it at our studio too. "What is a Mercedes?' If you think it is a type of grain, or the top of a carrot, you are barred, just as surely as if you turn up wearing knickers.

That's what you get for not doing cars anymore, idiot. :)

He's quite cross in that article isn't he?

Mostly, the audiences are great. But recently - I won't say when, for fear of upsetting any good guys who were there - we found ourselves faced with 700 zoo animals. You could have cracked the funniest joke in the world and all you'd have got in return was a face full of tumbleweed. It was horrid, and it made me very cross to think there were thousands of people sitting at work that day, who hadn't got tickets because they'd all been sent instead to the cages of the Cotswold Wildlife Park
I think I know which episode of the last series that was - and I'm sure you do too. I thought the audience was full of BBC types and corporate tickets because they seemed dead (even with the eidting they must have done.)

Jeremy is back anyway - he's about to turn on the Blackpool Illuminations with Stig and the other 2. It's on BBC Radio 2 right now

^^ Don't worry matatarski, pretty much everything on the site is in the TG mag a month beforehand. Discussing it usually only comes about when it gets put on the website, because no-one wants to type it all out, and it means we can have the people who don't get the mag (like yourself) involved too.

And I loved that article - so funny.

P.S. Awesome avatar XD

that's jc gold. and this actually is a very good idea, problem is many many people would be walking, but that would be another reason to play real-life carmagedon :p

That was wonderful.