join in f1manager game

inso

www.f1manager.info join league, GEAR , password: final

the subleague can be found from: manage my team ->click icon "joined subleague".

Then search: GEAR and when asked insert password: final

lets have a tight season, this year will be kimi?s ;) and next year behind ferrari wheel ;)

nice, allready in a danish manager. I think Ferrari will be back this year. Seems they are the ones that have been working the longest with their car, and are hungry for a comeback. I think there are maybe to much trouble within the Mclaren team for it to be great, and Renault have allready gotten what they came after.

Hmm, the prices seem a bit pourly balanced and i can't find out how the point system works, but hey, i'm going to win anyway :thumbsup:

there?s 8 players at our private league at the moment, more are welcome to join. Ask also your f1 fond friends.

inso said:
there?s 8 players at our private league at the moment, more are welcome to join. Ask also your f1 fond friends.

yup...go Power Autosports!!! whooo :p

i'm definitly joining :)

Team McLarenMercedes

not too original.. i know.. but thats what it is :)

Our current host is having a lot of trouble with the database. This is causing all the downtime for f1manager.info. We are currently looking for a new hosting company (located in NL) if you know a good (not too expensive) host please contact us at f1manager.info@gmail.com.
PS we regret the downtime as much as all of you. Therefore we decided not to give points for the first race so all of you will have an equal chance for season victory