ianmunroe

Car(s)
2001 Ford Explorer, 2006 Ford Focus
Took some other pics of her. Car washes are for lame:
525i1.jpg

525i2.JPG

525i3.JPG

525i4.JPG

I jammed her the other day in a stunning recreation of that scene from Spaceballs. They didn't have raspberry jam at the restaurant, so Cherry had to suffice. I tried to clean it up a bit here's what's left:
525i5.JPG

I've never understood why people refer to cars as "she".
Just about everything with cars is about agression, raw power, loud exhaust, smell of burning tires, g-forces... Doesn't really fit the image. Ok, maybe some italian cars can be a "she". But a beamer? I don't think so :)

I wouldn't call the car a "he" either, though... that's a bit disturbing somehow.

Gotta be "it". Cold, precise, soulless tool :)

I used to own a E-34 '89 5 Series 520i. I love the look of that car, the one I had however had a engine problem I cooked it while letting the engine run waiting for some1 and consequently overheated everytime I used it and filled the road with white smoke.

I've always loved to keep my families cars clean, and now mine. But it doesn't matter if you wash it or not - if you enjoy your car and are an enthusiast about it, thats all that matters.

Nice Bimmer, dispite its neglected look :p

man that car is dirty but as jason plato said dirty cars are cool cars

lol yeah shes dirty, but when i bought her i washed her and did a full body and underside inspection on her. despite a minute hole in the muffler the car is in good shape. a small dint, and lower bumper cut out. she's a great car and still feels like she still has all 171hp. :D

You talk like you were married.........well yeah she?s dirty and has cellulite but hey she?s a bombshell in the bed :D

I like it. I'm not a huge one for washing cars either. I like the mud encrusted look. The only dirty I don't like is when there is a layer of dust, then you get a few spots of rain, so you get streaks everywhere.

I used to wash my car a bit, then I stopped caring.

It's funny how when you first get your car, you tend to park at the other end of the supermarket so it doesn't get scratched, and then towards the end of its life, you merely shrug when you reverse into a bollard.

Nice! I used to own a '90 525ia myself. :)

so dirty:
http://img116.imageshack.**/img116/9310/1000304smallyh4.jpg :D