Just how many girls are on this forum?

Catbunny

Not A Dude
Active ones I mean.

Edit: :oops: I meant 'girls' not 'gorls'. Lol.

Catbunny<= dork :mrgreen:

That we know about? Under 10 I believe.

Nope, he is a Dude. He posted this pic in the pet pic thread, and I firmly believe its his wiener ;-) JK...

Lets do a headcount :D
Catbunny, E~I, Micra and myself seem to be the most active atm and there were a couple of new ones a little while ago (Evo7 and Auferstehen or something), but there were also Lexy, Gem and TGG and I'm sure I forgot someone, so sorry in advance :)

mgkdk said:
Catbunny, E~I, Micra and myself seem to be the most active atm and there were a couple of new ones a little while ago (Evo7 and Auferstehen or something), but there were also Lexy, Gem and TGG and I'm sure I forgot someone, so sorry in advance :)

And there was Moo aswell. So that makes it about 10 :thumbsup:

Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

EACH BOOKING REQUIRES EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RESERVING TICKETS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY FOR US TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.

:shock: how silly. I agree men and women should be treated equally and both should have the right to be part of the audience, but i think it's quite silly to make a rule for it. If they wanna go, they'd go. Don't make em go :)

Evo7 said:
mgkdk said:

And there was Moo aswell. So that makes it about 10 :thumbsup:

That's who I forgot, thanks :D

The Applause Store site says that you have to be 18+ to attend a Top Gear taping. Do they bring in strippers during the commercial breaks or something? :?

Buba said:
jensked said:
But if you see the TG audience, half of the people are female.

Easy one:
Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

EACH BOOKING REQUIRES EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RESERVING TICKETS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY FOR US TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.

http://www.applausestore.com/Site/shows/show/index.php?id=21

Buba

what the fuck? I always tought the girls were there for Hammond... :)

damn.....that means if i apply for one ticket and get accepted......i will have to be 50/50 :bangin: :unsure: LOL

CyberMonkey said:
Buba said:
jensked said:
But if you see the TG audience, half of the people are female.

Easy one:
Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

http://www.applausestore.com/Site/shows/show/index.php?id=21

Buba

what the fuck? I always tought the girls were there for Hammond... :)

A good many of them probably are. Some are probably girlfriends of some of the guys persuaded to go just so they could get in.

I do wonder what the purpose of the 50/50 split is, though.

So the Finalgear users can look at the women when May is talking and the TopGayer users can look at the men when May is talking..

is the 50/50 split for all BBC programs recorded with an audiance present?

Clarkson probably wants a 50.50 audience - I mean how crap would it be to work if you're surrounded entirely by weiner?

Yup, sounds like a good reason.
And I guess it's good to get more people watching it: men like some women to watch at (and if they wouldn't be there they wouldn't care), but women will think "hey, there's actually a lot of women who seem to be interested in that show, I'll give it a try".