Just saying hello (again)

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
Hey!

Ahhh, feels good to be back! After a somewhat turbulent period in my personal life, not being able or just having no time to visit this site, I'm back! For good I hope. :p

Of course I remember a few of you guys, and hopefully some of you will remember me. There is the god of them all of course, Viperbond! Then Jostyrostelli (is he still around?). The guy with the blue Subaru Impreza. The guy with the Ferrari look-a-like Moose avatar. And the 2 young ones from Asia that fooled us for quite some time by telling us they had an RX-7, and the other one a Skyline. Are these people still around here?

Anyway, just thought i'd say hello again.

:dance:

Alot of things have changed. For example, I have bought the site.

All the people you have mentioned, havent been seen for quite awhile, actually.

Who had the blue Subaru? Is he talking about AxlxA?

andyhui01 talks somewhat in the photography section...i think.

Renesis hasn't been seen for a while..

Jayhawk's purchase was a unexpected move. Apparently the site was worth about 125,000 dollars.

Last edited:
And the 2 young ones from Asia that fooled us for quite some time by telling us they had an RX-7, and the other one a Skyline. Are these people still around here?
lol those were the days :roll: :p Jason (the annoying one) has gone and SL65 misses him big time!! Andy's around I think...

Too bad most of them are gone. :(

I guess I'll have to start making new friends. :p

P.S. Overheat isn't around anymore either?

Yeah, if I bring some e-poon with me, can I join in?

Jayhawk's purchase was a unexpected move. Apparently the site was worth about 125,000 dollars.
And we're all wondering who he banged to get ahold of the money.

Josty started focusing more on school, his fg addiction wasn't helping :)

But hwo have you been? I heard you had some health problems, hope it's all better now.