Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLoonie

Car(s)
1993 Acura Integra RS sedan
kerrywins01.jpg

then reality set in and we will have 4 more yrs! :wink:

A - There will never, ever, ever be a draft again unless WW3 x 10 breaks out
B - It's a shame that most of the people actually doing the voting are the ignorant one

Mm, thanks. Forgot.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Hey Viper, I think it might be time to remove "Kerry in '04" :wink:

How about "Clinton in '08" :mrgreen:

Go Hilary!!! :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
A - There will never, ever, ever be a draft again unless WW3 x 10 breaks out
B - It's a shame that most of the people actually doing the voting are the ignorant one

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

the ones who voted for Bush, are the americans who dunno shit about "the whole big picture" of the world situation. They are the ones who lives in the backcountry, and as long as their gas-prices will sink and the Big-Mac still cost less than $1, they'll go the "safe way" --> Bush.

BTW:

CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE PASSPORTS?

Well, those who have, are the ones who travel, prolly have their education, smart people that do NOT vote Bush.

ANSWER: 10 FUCKING % :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(I remember the kids I went to highschool with in IL, they hadn't been abroad, which is fair enough, but they hadn't even been to the next state!!!! I laughed more when they had to point out our state on the map on the wall, most students pointed at Iowa :lol: )

HAZ

Schwarzenegger vs. Hilary

And he would be defeated by a woman, now THAT would be epic. I would have loved it.

Hilary is damn smart though, I woudln't mind seeing her as the first female President.

Hilary is damn smart though, I woudln't mind seeing her as the first female President.

You obviously dont know a thing about her.
She has spent tons of taxpayers money wastefully in her first yr as Senator.

And all you bitter ppl just give it up. :wink: I knew about the draft issue cause i looked it up and found that a DEMOCRATE proposed the Bill.

look for yourself --> http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/07/rangel.draft/

LOL at Saudi Arabia :lol: if you look at the map ...

haz

new_map.jpg

stewart08page.jpg

mozstewart.jpg

Morrissey wants Stewart for President too, and how can you argue against Morrissey! :D

i got a better name for this thread, Bittersville

8) :lol: 8) 8) 8)

MercedesAMG said:
i didnt think arnold was allowed to run since he wasnt born in the US....

Supposedly some senator or something is proposing an amendment that would allow citizens of the US for 20 years to run.

Arnie even said that he would aim for president. I don't think he would run for another 8-12 years.

He could win. He has a 68% approval rating in a democratic state.

GO ARNOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.