KERRY WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another way of putting it yes ...

haz

justin syder said:
is this suppose to be funny or something?

You are really dumb to think that you can generalize a state by a number.

I'm from NY but voted for Bush what IQ do i have? :| :roll:

trust me, you don't want the answer :roll:

It would be surprizing that you're able to type on a keyboard and not spending your whole day drooling all over yourself watching the wheel of fortune on TV

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On clarkson meets the neighbours Belgians didnt seem to like their country much :wink:

Im sure many Americans are flocking towards Belgium and not the other way around :wink:

trust me, you don't want the answer

It would be surprizing that you're able to type on a keyboard and not spending your whole day drooling all over yourself watching the wheel of fortune on TV

You have nothing good to add except for mindless insults. How long did it take for you to think of that one :|

Go away, go into that French Canadian thread you set up. :roll: :wink:

justin syder said:
On clarkson meets the neighbours Belgians didnt seem to like their country much :wink:

Oh man, I'm done here. I can't believe you brought up a Clarkson documentary. Jeremy CLARKSON for fuck's sake. Yes it's all true, Belgium is a shithole. You heard it from one of the most unbiased, unsarcastic, truth-seeking journalists on the planet. Too bad you didn't hear his stories from his trip to the US last time he was on Parkinson. That thing he did on Belgium was pretty good btw. Well, I had a good laugh. But for sure, I'm having an even bigger laugh now.

One more thing, I want to move out of Belgium too. I'm moving to Sweden in a few years. Must mean Belgium really does suck. :lol: You want to know one of the reasons I'm leaving? Way too many people (want to) live here. It's making houses incredibly expensive, and there's hardly room left to build any. Typical for shitholes, innit.

I guess I better stop posting in this topic. Clarkson.... *sob*.

yeah i sooo want to go to Belgium :roll:

or dress up as a penguin. :lol:

I have no clue what it's like to live there, but their beer and fries are the best in the world.

oh please. like the last 4 yrs were that bad. :roll: :roll:

i say let them leave. but dont come back!!

I guess they'll come back in 2008 when Bush will be replaced by a reasonable
democratic

(if he doesn't bribe someone to change the law so he can stay a couple of years more)

shut the hell up. NOW Kerry isnt a reasonable presidential candidate?? Just stop sounding like an idiot and think before you say your anti-Bush Bullshit. Im sure if he defeated Bush you wouldnt say anything but since he lost there is every reason in the world, besides that fact that people wanted AND voted for Bush, that Kerry lost the election.

Hey idiot we live in a democracy after his second term he is out, no bribes no nothing.

Why do you say such stupid things? :|

justin syder said:
trust me, you don't want the answer

You have nothing good to add except for mindless insults. How long did it take for you to think of that one :|

Go away, go into that French Canadian thread you set up. :roll: :wink:

my insults are all you're worthy of.

(maybe that one was a bit harsh but I feel bitchy tonight)

justin syder said:
I guess they'll come back in 2008 when Bush will be replaced by a reasonable
democratic

(if he doesn't bribe someone to change the law so he can stay a couple of years more)

shut the hell up. NOW Kerry isnt a reasonable presidential candidate?? Just stop sounding like an idiot and think before you say your anti-Bush Bullshit. Im sure if he defeated Bush you wouldnt say anything but since he lost there is every reason in the world, besides that fact that people wanted AND voted for Bush, that Kerry lost the election.

Hey idiot we live in a democracy after his second term he is out, no bribes no nothing.

Why do you say such stupid things? :|

Yes it's a democracy but it sure still has many many ways to be "organized" to get the results they want

Status
Not open for further replies.