Kill a dream

Granted, he is still in a McLaren and he has won the World Championship in 2008 at Monza. With Hamilton fighting for 5th place in the championship.

I wish I could speak to lolcats.

Granted, Alonso-

Oh, whatever. I'm too tired to think straight today.

EDIT:

Granted, you can no longer speak to human beings.

I wish I can say that I was absolutely dressed in orange speaking to my dog's cat'sdog's eh...

Last edited:
eh... granted... but now you're stuck speaking that gibberish for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't have writer's block.

Granted, but now you have both your arms and legs amputated, and can only use your mouth to operate your pen.

I wish Heikki Kovalainen was not so useless throughout this season.

Granted, he secured a contract for Ferrari instead.

I wish I had some crabs.

Granted, but since they are alive they always pinch you with their scissors and you can't kill 'em because you're wimpy.

I wish I hadn't had to go out into the cold and dark evening to buy something for supper and the following days.

Granted, but since they are alive they always pinch you with their scissors and you can't kill 'em because you're wimpy.

I wish I hadn't had to go out into the cold and dark evening to buy something for supper and the following days.

Granted, you don't go out, and you go hungry.

I wish I had a G25.

Granted, you now have G25, a very rare strain of virus that causes your ear drums to inflate and look like baloons popping out of your ear. Everything becomes so loud, you commit suicide due to insanity.

I wish this radio station wasn't propagating elections banter every few seconds in the middle of the mix.

Granted. No seriously, I bet it isn't anymore.

I wish I had something to drink right now.

Granted, but it kills you. (That was easy to corrupt!)

I wish I could reach the impossible star!

Granted, but it burns you up when you reach it.

I wish for a can of Dr. Pepper.

Granted, but it turns out to be flat and I pour it down my sink... and run the garbage disposal for good measure.

I wish I got a haircut. A good one.

Granted, you get a shaved head, with every hair pulled out.

I wish you hadn't taken and poured my Dr. Pepper down the sink. :mad:

Granted, he takes it, shakes it, and pours it down your pants.

I wish global warming would stop so Boston could have a proper winter.

Granted, gone is the terror of Global Warming, now begins the terror of Global Cooling.
In Boston, every day is now winter.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener, that is what I truly want to be...

I'm not killing that, because there IS no global warming. Australia had snow in the beginning of summer and there's about 30% more polar ice than there was exactly a year ago. Global cooling if you ask me.

Read my post, I didn't wish for Global cooling, I wished to be an Oscar Meyer Wiener.:p