Kill a dream

Granted, you now remember your wish, however, since you're only allowed one wish, the one you actually wanted will forever remain a wish.

I wish this thread wouldn't die.

Granted, but the rest of the forums are deserted because everyone is posting here.

I wish I could speak German so I didn't have to go to class in 10 minutes.

Granted, but you become Hitler Jr. And you end up going to a convention of "Ninjews." (Trained in the ancient art of Jewjitsu. And armed with Ninjew Stars-of-David... :p)

I wish I had a drink.

granted, it's arsenic water.

I wish I had a metric shitton of food here.

Granted.

Too bad your life sucks and you have no imagination when it comes to wishes.

I wish I found $2,000 on the street for another new guitar.

Granted, but it's 2,000 Jamaican Dollars so it's just a guitar for children you can buy for it.

I wish I had enough free time during work to properly familiarize me with Windows Server 2008, Exchange 2007 and VMWare.

Granted. Your new job is parish priest in Victorian England. Loads of free time, no computers.

I wish I didn't have this cold.

Actually, since we now have a new employee who does the purchase and the tenders I do have enough spare time without having a new job as parish priest in Victorian England. :banana:

I wish my torrent downloads wouldn't be throttled.
Granted, but every single torrent you download contains some weird video which can't be deleted so your harddisk is instantly full without any possibility to free up space.

I wish Top Gear would start today and not the day after tomorrow so I don't have to wait anymore to see epic races and hilarious comments of the three blokes.

Granted, the studio footage editor had to rush his job, and you couldn't see anything properly. As a result, this weeks episode turned out to be the worst episode...IN THE WORLD!:jeremy:

I wish for the sun, the moon and the stars.

Granted but they are so close to each other inside your stomach that their respective gravities cause everything around them to be sucked into each other, and you fade away into nothingness.

I wish paypal refunds me all my lost cash plus my bank's fees...

They do refund you all your lost cash, plus bank fees.

At least they think they did...because someone else stole your identity, and the money was put into their account. They refunded "you" only "you" is not you.

I wish I had a larger apartment for the same money, same driving distance to work. I'd love a 2nd bedroom for all of my music instruments and recording gear.

Granted. Only for the same money, you get a large apartment with no running water, electricity, gas, carpets, plaster work, insulation, windows or doors.

I wish I hadn't waited so long to get my driver's licence.

Granted, but it meant you were driving under the legal age so you got arrested and sent to prison for the rest of you life.

I wish chocolate didn't give me pimples (damn you halloween!)

Granted, it gives you diabeetus.

I wish I had some gum.

Granted, it's all over you and has immobilized you for life, and you die of sleep, food and water deprivation.

I wish I could get some sleep... seriously....

Granted, you get so much sleep that you miss tonight's championship decider. And winter testing. And half the 2009 F1 season.

I wish people would stop bugging me at this early hour.

Granted. You now have all sorts of animals and insects bugging you, and you spend the rest of your life running from death and disease.

I wish McLaren scores a 1-2 and one of the (factory) Ferraris doesn't get any points.

Granted, Massa is 3rd, the one you talk about is 10th, and both the McLarens are disqualified for bodywork infringements.

I wish I would stop destroying wishes like this.