Kill a dream

I wish it was wiggy's turn

Granted. What I'm sure I said yesterday was that your wish for a warmer room was granted, but that the new heating not only was so efficient that you can't bear to wear clothes and the heating has built-in webcams you can't turn off. (Note to others: all major credit cards accepted.)

I wish I was a millionaire. And I think I will be with the above idea :D

And then you wake up in the asylum

I wish I had a magical house that never needed cleaning, was always clean and tidy and clothes and other laundry items like towels and sheets were all washed and dried and neatly put away. Dishes were always cleaned and the lawn never needed mowing. I also wish that the spider that has been hanging out in my side mirror would self-evict.

Granted. But the maid, in her cute frilly little skirt, walks out in disgust. No more feather duster fun for you!

I wish I could have this afternoon over again.

Granted. But it all goes horribly horribly wrong

I wish that there was an instalink between here and work so I was never late.

Granted. But failing to specify where "here" is is a huge mistake, since I'm sitting "here" now, and so can easily end up at your workplace. Stalking by instalink!

I wish I could :D

Granted. You are now the train that could. You are now pulling carriages for London Rail

I wish the rest of the week was also a holiday.

Already granted, but for me :D Although to be fair, I could do without the next couple of days. You can have them.

I wish LP good luck with his search for a PhD position, and ashspet with her lottery numbers

Granted, but now we live in bizarro world where good luck is a bad thing.

I wish I didn't feel so stuffed with food.

Granted, you now have diarahoe.

I wish I allready had summer vacation; sunny weather, no rain and a swimming pool with lots of water.

Granted. Welcome to the Artic. The water may be a little chilly though. And the polar bears might be a worry.

I wish that this week was over.

OK, I didn't. Not even a free ticket. (wait......wat?)

I wish that I would win all the lotto jackpots this week.

You just have, but they're the jackpots in the Somalian lotteries. Have fun claiming your prize! :wicked:

I wish I didn't have to go shopping for groceries.

Granted but learning to do mundane routine things have become astronomically difficult. Have fun tying your shoes! Or breathing!

I wish for something and something else.

But you are now a shortarse

I wish that I now didn't have that song in my head.

Granted, you have "Friday" looping over and over and you can't get it out of your head no matter what.

I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.