Killing Your Heart with Punisher Bass (56k go order pizza)

Kinda relevant.. What's that film where the girl (I think it's a kid) is carrying a load of white eggs in her arms and then she drops one.. It's American and it's really annoying me. :blink:

Kinda relevant.. What's that film where the girl (I think it's a kid) is carrying a load of white eggs in her arms and then she drops one.. It's American and it's really annoying me. :blink:

Errrrr.... what?

Bigger question is, why do you want to know if it annoys you?

Man with knife in hand >>>>> Man with hammer in hand.

Sorry guys, but skill in the kitchen is just so much more manly than skill in the workshop. Have you ever gotten pussy because you could build a bookshelf quickly? My classic roast chicken on the other hand.....

I will testify to this! If a man can cook a good meal he will be getting sexed more than he would if he built a bookshelf or anything to do with building.

If you can't cook, gtfo of the kitchen!

^I work in a kitchen part-time, so does that mean I should get more action? :p

Working in a kitchen doesn't mean you know how to cook. You could just be cleaning the dishes :p :tease:

Yeah, I actually cook though.

So there :p

Working in a kitchen doesn't mean you know how to cook. You could just be cleaning the dishes :p :tease:

Speaking of that, I'm of the mind that if I take the time to prep and cook a meal, then the other person could at least do the dishes.

With 24 Hours Of LeMons coming up in just over a week, expect a special Killing Your Heart: Track Side Edition. The only new thing on the menu is genuine deer steaks (as a bribe to the judges) and the rest will be a rehash of some oldies. Only this time I'll be cooking in less than ideal conditions and without the normal array of gear. It should be interesting at the very least.

Oh yeah

With 24 Hours Of LeMons coming up in just over a week, expect a special Killing Your Heart: Track Side Edition. The only new thing on the menu is genuine deer steaks (as a bribe to the judges) and the rest will be a rehash of some oldies. Only this time I'll be cooking in less than ideal conditions and without the normal array of gear. It should be interesting at the very least.

umm.....wat :blink:

If you check the LeMons thread (link in my sig), you'll see we've got a car that plowed into a deer and survived, and we're going with a deer hunter/redneck theme for the race. So I got some deer steaks from my uncle since it fits perfectly with our theme. They are also known as venison steaks.

yeah i know, the ten-point-buck, it just startles me. deer steak WTF!

Deer steak is delicious. You never had it before? I go at least 3-4 times a year to a deer reservation/restaurant for some delicious venison.

Deer is very tasty. My mother use to make some deer steak atleast twice a year, and my mouth water when i think of them

Venison is fantastic, I have a good supply usually during the season but I'll eat it farmed year round quite happily.

Seared with roast potatoes, steamed veg and a sauce made from reduced port and redcurrant jelly is how I do it.

Sorry, but there won't be any entries from LeMons. Things didn't go according to plan, to say the least.

Well once again Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and maybe this year I'll have time to document the pie recipe's. One thing I did want to mention is that I broke my turkey record. Tonight I bought a bird that weighs 25.65lbs, the previous record was 23 something. It's so big the computer at the checkout refused to scan it, turns out it has a 25lb weight limit. Normally this would have been a $40 bird, but with everything on sale this week I got it for $22.

Well once again Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and maybe this year I'll have time to document the pie recipe's. One thing I did want to mention is that I broke my turkey record. Tonight I bought a bird that weighs 25.65lbs, the previous record was 23 something. It's so big the computer at the checkout refused to scan it, turns out it has a 25lb weight limit. Normally this would have been a $40 bird, but with everything on sale this week I got it for $22.

Keep forgetting you crazy yanks have Thanksgiving in November.