MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
I dunno about you but if I had a last wish, it would be this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3s6UieB24A&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

And do you know what's sick?

When you read the comments on the video on YouTube, some folks even bother to ask what kind of Corvette that was at the end
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I.don't.give.a.f*ck!

Last edited:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Not that this matters, but Koenigseggs hold their value about as much as 6 day old milk.
Oh good, I should find one parked out back next to the 1999 Cougars and Ford Broncos at Big Jim's Used Cars, where they'll finance ANYBODY! LOW CREDIT? NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! SE HABLA ESPANOL!

And I suppose if you crash one of these Christian von Koenigsegg sends a pair of Swedish hitmen to kill you and your family and harvest your organs, which is the approximate cost of replacing the car.

GRtak

Forum Addict
I think it looks good in a color other than black or comedic oarnge/yellow. And it does SPARKLE!

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
And I suppose if you crash one of these Christian von Koenigsegg sends a pair of Swedish hitmen to kill you and your family and harvest your organs, which is the approximate cost of replacing the car.
He's swedish, so he won't do that... He'll just kidnap you and your family, then leave you at a gigantic Ikea warehaouse you'll never get out of... :eek: You'd be forced to live eating only K?ttbullar and crappy soda for the rest of your life...

nsx_23

Forum Addict
Imagine a Saab 95 with a body made from this material....

Koenigsegg, please get busy with designing cool new saabs instead of this shit.

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
Is the diamond purely aesthetic, or does it add strength to the carbon fiber?

Also, where does a company go after making a car like the CCXR? It is already probably the most direct "competitor" to the Veyron. Do they create a brand new car that does the exact same thing? I feel a more normal sports car would be a bit underwhelming.

I guess they should just start working on Saab.

EyeMWing

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
Personally, I'd work on getting as much CCXR into a Porsche pricetag as possible, and sell it as a Saab.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
He's swedish, so he won't do that... He'll just kidnap you and your family, then leave you at a gigantic Ikea warehaouse you'll never get out of... :eek: You'd be forced to live eating only K?ttbullar and crappy soda for the rest of your life...
Hmm...I could probably live with that. :think:

Biggles! Put her in the Comfy Chair!

Interrobang

Forum Addict
Looks tacky and like they try to have a piece of that delicious Zonda-market-pie ...

Give it some propper Paint and fix the damn rear lights and it will be awsome again ...

Last edited:

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Paint is heavy! White carbon fiber is much better :yes: