Last movie you saw?

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Fantastic movie, so many layers it simply begs for multiple viewings.

Amores Perros

Powerful movie with some epic scenes. 3 stories connected with a car crash. Sad, but great movie overall. And, a lot more mexican than Machete, lol.

Drive and it offered to the hype around it. It was quite good indeed.

Yes that is 50cent. And the movie wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Bruce Willis was hilarious (in the 10 minutes screentime he had).

Well I did say "not as bad as expected" ;) it still wasn't a good movie, but watchable, kind of.

Fast Five,

Was absolutely ridiculous but I wasn't expecting anything else. Good fun, watch it once and then forget about it.

Rewatched Choke the other night. Not a bad time waster :cool:

Wikipedia said:
It tells the story of a man who works in a colonial theme park, attends sexual addiction recovery meetings, and intentionally chokes on food in upscale restaurants so his "rescuers" would give him money out of sympathy and thus cover his mother's Alzheimer's disease hospital bills.

Chokeposter.jpg

Warrior

I loved it, despite having no real interest in MMA, the sport that surrounded the story. Great performances from all, very exciting and surprisingly emotional. Good movie in my book.

Yes, Willis' long cameo was delightful, the rest was way bad. The lead simply can't act and was bumbling from scene to scene, and the villain was a 12yo boy trapped in a adult body judging from the way he behaved.
Furthermore the movie stopped dead as usual whenever some cringeworthy religious moral nonsense came up, and whenever it tried to display how much of a better person this "good" criminal was compared to the other criminals.

Whenever a guy has so much money that nobody says anymore "you-shouldn't-do-this" to him, movies like these are the result. TVtropes will have a field day with this one.
7/10 when Willis was on, which was 10 minutes like D-Fence said, 1/10 for the rest of the movie. Which was another 115 clich? loaded minutes in comparison.

THE NUMBER 23

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/

This was really enjoyable thriller apart the last 25 minutes. Jim Carrey fit really well for this one, which surprised me.

Rating= 8/10

Final Destination 5.

AVOID

It was just masturbation in gore done to people, apparently made from marshmallows... The acting wasn't bad, but it was nothing to write home about either. Worst ?5 I've wasted in ages.

Transformers 3

i thought i would be watching 2 hours of mindless prettyness but honestly 95% of it made no sense whatsoever and the CGI was better in the first one.

Transformers 3

i thought i would be watching 2 hours of mindless prettyness but honestly 95% of it made no sense whatsoever and the CGI was better in the first one.

It's Michael Bay. His films rarely make sense...

It's Michael Bay. His films rarely make sense...

I've never had a problem following his other films, even the 2nd Transformers was easy enough. But I had to actually try to follow this one and the more I thought about what was happening the less sense it made.

Drive

Good film...kinda like a Tarantino pic, but without all the extra Tarantino.