Last movie you saw?

MV5BMTUxNTk5MTE0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Fucking Epic! Can't wait for fast six! Hope you guys stayed through the credits...

Yeah, like a few others, I've seen Senna.

That was such a fantastic doco. Probably the best one I've ever seen, motoring theme or not.

I saw The Lost Boys for the first time last night.

People call this film a classic? it was honestly one of the worst films i've seen. the only films worse than this is all that twilight twaddle. i imagine if i had seen this during the 80's i might have enjoyed it. but the story, the actors, the music. it was just too bloody awful. my mates watching it with me who had been shocked when i said that i hadn't seen it kept saying "but it gets better in a minute" i kept watching and i just didn't see anything that made me regard this as a classic.

Leon the Professional - one of my all time favorites

Dune.

It was, um..... a bit weird, and long. Lots of homoerotic undertones throughout, and it kind of makes a poop suit seem fashinable.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

watched it, fairly decent and enjoyable but nothing as good as the first one. normal popcorn movie. switch the brain off, enjoy and not much else.

I saw The Lost Boys for the first time last night.

People call this film a classic? it was honestly one of the worst films i've seen. the only films worse than this is all that twilight twaddle. i imagine if i had seen this during the 80's i might have enjoyed it. but the story, the actors, the music. it was just too bloody awful. my mates watching it with me who had been shocked when i said that i hadn't seen it kept saying "but it gets better in a minute" i kept watching and i just didn't see anything that made me regard this as a classic.

That's funny, I just watched it for the first time the other day too. I kinda liked it though. It was definitely 1980's cheese and the storyline itself wasn't very complex, but for what it was, a vampire flick from the 80's, it wasn't bad at all I thought. I even liked the 80's music. Seasons After even did a cover of Cry Little Sister that was pretty good.

Lost Boys...I saw for my first time at a halloween midnight showing, and I had no idea why there were so many peple with Rob Lowe posters and shirts.

Now I know.
gaylowe.jpg

I watched Money Pit last night. Repairs on our first house have been getting us down lately, so I thougt it was a good time to break this out. A good laugh was had by all.

watched harry potter 7.2 yesterday... and yes in 3D...

all the 3D i could do without, but the movie itself was surprisingly good. i wasn't actually expecting much, but it worked very well. still, the IMDB rating of 8,3 is a little high imho, but it's definitely a 7 or 7,5 / 10 for me.

Princess Mononoke!

I've totally forgotten why some Japanese anime is every bit as good as any other movie out. The movie contains no CGI, and original hand art is breathe taken. The story is complex because it's not clear what is good or bad in the film. Furthermore, the characters themselves are complex and the unfolding of the story is not predictable.

Ashitaki-demon.jpg

Princess-Mononoke-Cover.jpg

Reactions: TC
Just watched the King's Speech on bluray, yeah it was pretty excellent.