Last movie you saw?

premium_rush_2012.jpg

Just saw this the other day.

When I origonally saw the trailer, I thought it was going to be really stupid. Fast'n'Furious for Cyclists.

The movie was actually really good though. Unique action sequences mixed with a fast and fun pace made for a great experience.

Watched The green mille, remembering to Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP big della)

That was suprisingly entertaining. Available in Spanish and German :D

Gran Torino

Absolutely awesome. Nuff said. 9.5/10.

I'm really looking forward to Joseph Gordon Levitt's new films coming out in the next few months (Premium Rush & Looper). At the moment Looper is on 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and I have heard good things about Rush aswell. Cant wait.

BourneLegacy.jpg

Bourne Legacy. There is a long scene in it with a red/white dirt bike on the run from an asian guy on a cop bike. It reminded me of Terminator 2. The movie was 6/10 at best though.

Also saw "The Watch" it's about shooting aliens in the dick, so they die. An all time low for comedy. 2/10.

Also saw "The Watch" it's about shooting aliens in the dick, so they die. An all time low for comedy. 2/10.

Hey, come on it wasn't totally, horrendously, tear my eyeballs out bad. Some parts were kind of funny.

I'd give it a 3.5

"In Time", the Timberlake movie, better than I expected, probably 7/10.

Men In Black 3

It opens like a straight to dvd threequel.
Bad CGI
Will is playing on his PS3... the DS3 isn't turned on. Bugs the fuck out of me when they do that.
Ok, 20 minutes in... if K is Js dad, I will kick a barn owl to death for fun.
The jetpack made no sense.

Rating 6.5/10.

Did you notice the total fuckups with the shadows during the flying down the prison hallway scene? You could see the shadows through the walls. So amateur.

Still a decent-ish movie though.

Yeah, pretty good if you're a fan of the previous movies.

Shutter Island

Yo dawg, I herd u like conspiracies, so we put a conspiracy in yo conspiracy so you can...:blowup:

Anyway, I liked it quite a bit. Now I want to re-watch Inception so I can decide for sure which Leonardo DeCaprio movie where you never know wtf is going on I like better.