Last TV show you saw?

Wasn't planning on seeing that, nor the british remake.

Finished the first season of American Gods. Pretty good show, but there were a few moments that annoyed me, where if felt like they were trying to make political points in typical leftist Hollywood fashion. But then there was a joke about a gay Arab man avoiding getting "thrown off a roof top" long enough to make it to America, but that character is supposed to be a complete asshole. Other than that, and an usual amount of erect penises, the show is stylish and engaging. I did read the book a couple years ago, so it will interesting to see how they can make a multiple season show out of one short novel.

GLOW

Meh. Although, Annie's boobs, soooo....there's that.

The Strain.

Just finished watching season 2 and 3. Now starting with the first episode of season 4.

W.T.F.

Did not see this coming. They are taking a page from the Fringe playbook, and in extension Soylent Green.

Marvel's The Defenders: Pretty good. I like it so far (on ep 5). Of the 4 based off their individual series, I only liked Dare Devil. But, for this series, I'm likin' 'em all.

But, I do hate how they don't seem to not kill their enemies when they get the chance. Aaarrggh!

Fargo is great. I have not seen a bad season yet.

The movie is damn good too.

Killjoys - highly recommended if you like Firefly and The Expanse

Just finished season 3 of Narcos on Netflix. I wasn't sure how good it would be, what with a certain evil villain from the previous seasons no longer in the picture. But it was very good.

Last edited:
I have watched the first episode of Get Shorty, it is quite good.

And my favorite summer comedy show is back from his... Summer break?..:dunno: Fear the walking dead! With even worst writing and acting than before, I love it!:D

:lol:

Last edited:
S4 of Bojack Horseman. OK, so the new character felt a little...Poochy-ish, but still good character arcs. To think I hated the first two episodes of the show...it's really matured.

"Prison Break", the fifth season, which was added after several years to milk the brandname. It shows.

"Fatale Station" , a quebecer serie that was aired on a public channel ( Arte) : apart the "exotic" factor and the odd subtitle in french to translate the other french, it was quite good.
The creators want it to be a modern western : a stranger comes into a remote village to seek revenge , said village is ruled by a land lord who owns everything , plus the presence of amerindians fullfill the codes of the western.