Lens Flair

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Tend do walk the 40 meters from my bed to lecture.
No, Jeremy Clarkson is the Ken Rockwell of car journalism.

A is the B of C. A correlates to C, B is something to compare with.

:p

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Okeydokey, then...

<-- nomix
Meh. Dark mood b'cause of the darkness outside. In summer, I take cheerful bright images, in snow I take cold images, in spring I just go around punching people and in the fall, I drink whisky.

That's what it's a boot.

Oh, c'mon, no need to insult Jezza like that :mad:
Red: Eric! What have I told you about calling your sister the devil?
Eric: That it's insulting to the devil?

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Meh. Dark mood b'cause of the darkness outside. In summer, I take cheerful bright images, in snow I take cold images, in spring I just go around punching people and in the fall, I drink whisky.
We have sunshine in winter :)

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
We have sunshine in winter :)
Taking into account we're a boot as much up north as you are, you should perhaps imagine that the sun does pretty much the same here as in Canada? :p

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
Taking into account we're a boot as much up north as you are, you should perhaps imagine that the sun does pretty much the same here as in Canada? :p
Considering that the vast majority of the population of Canada lives less than 52 degrees north and that the southern tip of Norway is around 58 degrees north... yeah... nobody in Canada lives north of 58 degrees, the territories start at 60 north with a combined population of just over 100 000. You can have your darkness, kthx.

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Considering that the vast majority of the population of Canada lives less than 52 degrees north and that the southern tip of Norway is around 58 degrees north... yeah... nobody in Canada lives north of 58 degrees, the territories start at 60 north with a combined population of just over 100 000. You can have your darkness, kthx.
Ever heard a boot the midnight sun? :p

Any hoo, it's plenty bright in daytime.

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
[/QUOTE]

Sweet stuff. Needs more photoshop though, what with the atmospheric haze and all. After using levels to bring the blue channel down to the darkness of the green and red channels to eliminated haze, and then curved the whole thing for contrast. Personally, I'd go further than that, but real life colors bore me so that's just me.

[url]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4676/kihasklga.jpg[/url]