Lens Flair

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
hmm, 5DII + 14/2.8 + awesome milky way shot = :drool: :drool: noice

You could do a few frames and average them to increase the signal to noise ratio (a standard astrophotography technique) but, at least at this size, it looks totally fine

cl191

Car(s)
lawn mower
hmm, 5DII + 14/2.8 + awesome milky way shot = :drool: :drool: noice

You could do a few frames and average them to increase the signal to noise ratio (a standard astrophotography technique) but, at least at this size, it looks totally fine
It's part of the misfortune of my trip. This shot you are looking at was supposed to be just a test shot the first night I got there, and I was going to go back another night to do a real shoot and perhaps try doing the stacking technique (never tried that before...)....but the weather crapped out and then I twisted my ankle on a short hiking trip....I don't know what I've done to Pele, but she certainly didn't want me to be there! :cry:

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
nomix: epic clouds are epic :)

cl191: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

No matter how many milky way shots I see, I'm always amazed by them. Yours is no exception. +Rep where +rep is deserved.

flyinhawaiian

Car(s)
Mazdaspeed Protege
Yeah... Life has its cruel twists and turns, but its all good. I went back 2 years ago and it was awesome, I'll see if I can find some worthy pics!

Aoshi_88

Car(s)
Myvi, Civic, Vios, MX-5
Hitler was constipated halfway through the "HEIL" looks like.

No offence mate.:lol: