Lens Flair

4144350768_c3ef68e209_o.jpg

Speaking of which, I just ordered a 50mm :mrgreen:

Actually that particular lens works better for me when I use it for manual focusing than when I use the AF on it. It's extremely sharp, fast and cheap and will work on pretty much whatever Nikon body you care to throw it at. It's also incredibly light so it's quite handy for a general walk about lens, it's a slightly strange focal length on DX but still very usable and is great on film bodies or FX. Having said all of this, as you have the 35mm 1.8 (or whatever it is) you don't have quite as much of a reason to buy, that is a fantastic lens too from what I've heard.

Testing a new camera at the moment. For now, I can say I really like it, even if it has a few faults. It has.. charm. Making photography dead fun.

pent-2.jpg

(Image made by a Initial Production Sample, may not be representative for the final model.)

Not bad epp, in what context was it taken?

The sky was a little intense at the airport today...

God damn it, epp_b! I was gonna do that too (gave blood today) but forgot the cam. :(

heh, it's funny because last night I was like I want to get a picture of a train like that, then today I got it (accidentally, didn't plan on it)

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/12/02/omfgzorz.jpg