Lens Flair

Dude.... DUDE.... Where are her knees FFS? :tease:

KIDDING!

That is what I call an excellent shot. The colour and line of her top echoing those of the surf behind her really works, the lighting is excellent... Like it a lot.

Dare I suggest a crop for that one without you taking offence? It looks like a really nice shot but for me there is too much background. Of course I appreciate you lose some of the context if you do

Obviously mine is from the small version on here.

Last edited:
I like backgrounds. For me, it's not just about the subject, but also their surroundings.

Also, that image is just one of a few. There are some where it's more cropped in, and some more loose. Not a fan of uniformed cropping. It'll look tiresome when go frame to frame and the subject is always zoomed in the middle; or always in the left; or always in the right. Gotta have some variety.

Had a fantastic sunset the other night in EPCOT as a storm was rolling in behind me.

Stormy Sunset by Ben, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nicely shot, Alok. What a beautiful picture.

Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox

It's the weird colour scheme that freaks me. Every time you operate one of these little black controls that's labelled in black on a black background a small black light lights up black to let youknow you've done it.

Mea Culpa! I saw it but somehow didn't read it carefully enough... For my excuse, I just had 20 minutes on an ergometer :p

Reactions: MWF