Lens Flair

Black Z Eddie

Car(s)
'06 350Z
Learned yesterday when asked, not to say we are doing a "photo shoot". Then, they'll want to make you buy a permit. Next time, I'm just going to say we are just taking snapshots for Instagram. But, I suppose when the model walks in with you with a rolling luggage, it might be hard to convince them. :lol:

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
neat! :) I'd rather love to be out and about catching that sort of light again... somehow I'm not that lucky these last few months.

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
I like pictures you can look at and kinda lose yourself in them. Don't know if I can put it into words but something has to draw me into them. It's an X-factor, nothing you can probably calculate or measure.

I don't believe in "composed" pictures, I believe in the one lucky moment where you pressed the button in the right fraction of a second.

My "inspiration", if you want, was a picture I saw in the waiting room of my doctor and I couldn't help but look at it for about half an hour. I looked for it on the internet and today I have it as a poster in my floor:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8ppvq25hm2abli/2016-07-23 17.47.21.jpg?dl=0

Ever since I am a sucker for skies with fancy cloud formations :)

Last edited:

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
Interesting fact: although you put that into spoiler tags, it still shows unspoilered and fully visible in Tapatalk on my smartphone ;)

Hok

Car(s)
VW Passat GT V6 -09
For me the picture even shows up in the preview of the thread in Tapatalk. Might not be so good for some.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
What I find much more interesting than random tapatalk observation is the changing trends in pubic hair.