Lens Flair

I'll go through some of the work I have done recently and post some this weekend, if I remember. I also will probably join in on this thread when I get some time this weekend.

^ I understand, promise to keep this to one a day, of recent photos.

Alright, I lied, I got bored while at work and decided to download a photo I took day before yesterday from home. So here's my entry for today. It is downsized from 1600x1200.

IMG_116.jpg

I also agree that it would look better without the bottom bits - any reason you left them on?

Currently Listening to: Pink Floyd's The Wall DVD

Overheat said:
I also agree that it would look better without the bottom bits - any reason you left them on?

I usually try to as little post photo editing as possible, and do as much composition with the camera as possible. I do need to clean that up a bit, but it was taken for a meteorology class project so the cropping wasn't all that important just yet.

please stop breaking the h-scroll tho Jason (btw ur pics are awesome :))

I seem to have been slacking of late so here's another sky pic to keep you going:

lf52vo.jpg

Currently listening to: What I Am - Edie Brickell - Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars (1988)

Here's a new one seeing as I haven't posted in a while, I'll try and keep up with this 'project'.

lf63hy.jpg

Currently Listening To: Call of Duty - PC - Countryside Drive

Here's a pic I took whilst walking through Manchester on a sunny day, it was birght and shiny and I loved it.

lf71ld.jpg