Lens Flair

pdanev

Forum Addict
1st one to guess the 3 different brands of beer gets a virtual cookie.

There's a beer from both neighboring countries, those should be easy to guess; the 3rd one however is a local one, that might be a bit hard. One clue, there's a state in Germany with the same name.

DLT

Last two are easy, Bavaria and Warsteiner, don`t know the first one, but then again, I don`t drink so...

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Haha reverse lens is an absolute joke isn't it, assuming that's what it is. Did a few myself a few months back, the DOF is incredibly shallow!
It's a pringles macro with a f/2.0 lens on the long end with a fully open aperture. DOF is more like on a microscope than on a camera :)

yet another one

das_thunder

Car(s)
Honda CIVIC EK4 VTI 1998 (Opel Corsa A 1.2S carb.)
Here are the ladies: :D

The real ladies aren't on the picture. They are aside! But for my pitty these girls don't drink so those are from my 2 friends that were aside too! Ahhhh great beer!

Francis those pictures in HDR are awesome on buildings... I love to see HDR in buildings! That one from the Ocean?rio is way cool! :-D

Last edited:

Micra

Not A Dude
^Wow, gorgeous...

My new doll <3. 60cm/23" tall. And before the argument starts: it's a BOY. Period. Please don't make me pull down his pants to prove it>_<

Shadowness

Car(s)
Caged Clio 182 Track Car
Hey all, back from holiday. Dint get too many decent shots as the weather was shocking! One from last night:

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
blue frikken hell that is sweeeeeeeeeeet, exactly as clarkson says when he sees the polar bears.