Lens Flair

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
My brother in law (remarried father in law) playing some football :)

amadeus

Car(s)
Mercedes 300TE (W124)
A picture of my picture in a picture shop :) First time I'm actually doing something like that - feels weird to see your stuff for sale...

amadeus

Car(s)
Mercedes 300TE (W124)
The one of the TT grandstand. Bottom right hand corner, count two up, one left.It's somewhere in the TT thread on here as well.

Last edited:

Jay

the fool on the hill
:drool: :clap:
This is easiest the best flower pic i have seen in a long, long time! Great work jay, as always!
Thank you very much! Supposedly it is the original, wild variant of a common garden flower. Name escapes me.

Hopefully more in the future from the same girl. :)
Interesting lighting.

These are called Black Eyed Susans, a wildflower used for holding dirt in place. This is on a slope in Jensen Marsh*, next to my workplace.

*I am this close to having the city where it is located name it after me, since I am documenting all the flora and fauna living there. Tit for tat.

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX

Playing around with low F numbers to get a near and narrow depth of field.

That pic would have looked way awesome without the vignetting, can you perhaps show us a version without it?
I rather liked with vignetting.

Silverstar

Car(s)
'11 Impreza STI Sedan
Chased another HUGE storm today, this was a tornado warned storm. I was about 3-4 miles from this.

I don't think it gets any better than this photography wise. Funnel cloud followed about 2-3min later.

I have so many pics of this chase, maybe I'll post a separate thread.