Lens Flair

3925819443_c360fdbbbe_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29414553@N02/3925819443/

Yea I have many pans from Mosport GP

I smell... burned rice :p

The pictures are crisp and have nice lighting, but dang that thing is ugly.

^ I really like that. The way the softness of the actual plant thing (whatever it's called :lol:) translates also into softness and blur of the image :) But I'm afraid I must spread some rep...

^ I really like that. The way the softness of the actual plant thing (whatever it's called :lol:) translates also into softness and blur of the image :) But I'm afraid I must spread some rep...

Got it. ;)

Actually, it's perfectly straight (use a hard edge on your screen... I use JRuler). I think it's just the patterns in the land that make it appear curved or sloped.
But again, that is the difference between mathematical composition and optical. It doesn't matter how precise your image is if it still LOOKS slanted. And a photograph is all about looks, no? ;)

Excelent, epp. Must spread more lard around this time too. In the end, I'll be spreading an entire tub of lard to other users before I can open a new one and spend some for you.

:p

But again, that is the difference between mathematical composition and optical. It doesn't matter how precise your image is if it still LOOKS slanted. And a photograph is all about looks, no? ;)

but it doesn't LOOK slanted

but it doesn't LOOK slanted
Indeed. And perhaps I wanted to portray how the land around here actually looks... completely flat, barring an optical illusion.

Excelent, epp.
Thanks again, nom :)

Although, I don't find farm stuff so amazing... I guess not everybody around here sees it all the time ;)