Lens Flair

Been in England? :p How'd you like it?

It's just like i remembered it from a few months ago.

However, everytime I come back, there seem to be more and more Arabs there.

Speed...

z053.jpg

Went to a local cruise evening, but it got cut short (at least for me) because it started raining. Well, at least I got some shots, this is one of 'em:

full

If you don't mind me asking, are living trapped in the inside? or do you have the freedom of living outside?
Living on the outside of the course, but there's still the access road in Douglas if you need to get through during racing. Trying to avoid that, though - grabbed me folding chair, ciggies & camera and camped out in a garden right next to the start and finish line this time :)

Love it - heliflopter sightseing tour?

For today - mystery object game. What car is this?

f01.jpg

I didn't want to crop it too much...

Love it - heliflopter sightseing tour?

Judging by the reflection in the bottom of the pic, and the view on the pic itself, I would say London Eye.

^ :blink::eek: You are really good Ice!

Judging by the reflection in the bottom of the pic, and the view on the pic itself, I would say London Eye.

Yup. The Eye is opposite the houses of parliament.

It was one of the first photos i did with the softbox. :)

flickr said:
Just a quick snapshot in the middle of the night of my mum's car parked outside with my brand new Lumiquest softbox. It's so much better than normal flashing!

Strobist information: 1 sigma DG-530 with mounted Lumiquest Softbox above, set to manual slave @ 1/32 (not ttl), triggered by the D80 onboard flash acting as commander.

Picture is straight from cam, believe it or not, no post processing apart from the watermark.

Code:
Camera:      Nikon D80
Exposure:     0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:     f/2.8
Focal Length:     17 mm
ISO Speed:     100
Exposure Bias:     -2/3 EV
Flash:     Flash fired, auto mode