Lens Flair

2c8592f7f5276c05947f99aa4eb00d39.jpg

Lokky and Paddy make me wish there was an actual car scene around here. We have a drag race event each year, that's it :/

Last edited:
Lokky and Paddy make me wish there was an actual car scene around here. We have a drag race event each year, that's it :/

To be fair, we only have ONE race circuit here and for everything else I have to travel overseas. You should try and get a few $$$ together and make a trip to an FD event or something. Drifting is very photogenic and it's also easy to shoot as the car speeds are so slow.

4700318960_670e43068c_b.jpg

Yeah, I got wet.

Bestests shot I've taken, hope it works.

grass.jpg

That 'ere are a wurzel tree, it's used to make the club you use after drinking fightin-cydar.

Was trying to take a photo of some ppl but forgot i left eh exposure settings long and when i realized i shut the camera off midexposure after looking at the settings and this was the result.

4707661579_b004194226.jpg

Last edited:
I would have expected the file to just corrupt.
Nah, some cams continue shooting for the ammount of time they were set or calculated they needed to, then turn off (like a Nikon D80), some cams force stop recording, write to card and shut down (like the D300). I'd suspect a P&S to corrupt a file and it be deleted when the buffer is flushed, since the only way to interrupt one would be to take the battery out, since I doubt any respond to the on/off button while recording.

Nah, some cams continue shooting for the ammount of time they were set or calculated they needed to, then turn off (like a Nikon D80), some cams force stop recording, write to card and shut down (like the D300). I'd suspect a P&S to corrupt a file and it be deleted when the buffer is flushed, since the only way to interrupt one would be to take the battery out, since I doubt any respond to the on/off button while recording.

I'd expect a corrupt photo on my cam atleast.