Lens Flair

Would still not change a damned thing in Norway. :p Over here, you can sign away the right to sell the photo, but you still retain rights for the photo. It's always your photo. It's even (technically) illegal to publish a photo without a byline. That one's ignored daily, though.

:)
Interesting. Here, as far as I know, the copyright will go to the photographer by default, but it can be contractually negotiated to be under the ownership of an employer, equipment supplier, high-end client, etc. (ie.: "work for hire")

Last edited:
PA076249-800x600.jpg

http://jvgfoto.net
Used flashlights?

Norge! :D

Interesting. Here, as far as I know, the copyright will go to the photographer by default, but it can be contractually negotiated to be under the ownership of an employer, equipment supplier, high-end client, etc. (ie.: "work for hire")
You can sign off right to use, which in the end amounts to the same financially, but importantly, you keep the right to advertise yourself with your photos, and in that context need no watermarks or permissions from the client.

You can sign off right to use, which in the end amounts to the same financially, but importantly, you keep the right to advertise yourself with your photos, and in that context need no watermarks or permissions from the client.
Right... otherwise known as licensing.

Used flashlights?

Norge! :D

a friend and 2 cell phones with flashlight function, yes :p

Photographing drunk people in a pub might sound like fun. Most of the time, it's mostly a hassle. However, I'm happy with this one.

6223665385_813af444ab_o.jpg

Nice capture, I like the depth of the photo, and framing the Subaru with OOF foreground and background works a treat. Colors work well.

My first 4 racetrack laps were done in this little bee of a hot hatch
308147_271483066217611_154246257941293_826701_1083314536_n.jpg

Found this little friend in the basement yesterday...

Spoilered for the wusses...
AcantholycosaNorvegica7.jpg

Norwegian Wolf Spider Acantlycosa Norwegica

Taken with the E-30, 12-60 and FL-36...