Lens Flair

^ Like a lot! Much better than my silhouette (my theme today). You should start a Blip... :)

^ Like a lot! Much better than my silhouette (my theme today). You should start a Blip... :)

Haha, cheers. :) Nice silhouette you have there as well.

I can't do a Blip unfortunately, as with my current lifestyle, it won't be too convenient for me to just take photos every day. There'd be days where I just wouldn't have the time, and there'd be days where I wouldn't be bothered.

Last edited:
What camera did you use? I've been thinking of getting something like a Holga to experiment with film a bit!

I'd look on eBay for an old Olympus OM series; they made a good bunch of them, and they are really cheap for a really decent camera. :)

Today's theme: Long exposure. Been wanting to do this for a fair while, never had the enthusiasm to go out somewhere trafficy once its dark.

Ooh pretty lights. Long exposure is something that I love too, but I'm exactly the same when it comes to actually getting out there and doing it.

I'd look on eBay for an old Olympus OM series; they made a good bunch of them, and they are really cheap for a really decent camera. :)

Today's theme: Long exposure. Been wanting to do this for a fair while, never had the enthusiasm to go out somewhere trafficy once its dark.

How many of the drivers thought you were a cop with a speed trap? Last time I did something like that all the cars suddenly slowed down when approaching me :p

^ Because it is a roundabout, speeds weren't exceeding 30mph anyway. I got a few funny looks, even from a passing Police car, but no slowing down that I noticed.

Continuing with the 'I don't have a studio but like to think I do' thing...

I don't think I mentioned on here that I got elected as the Equipment Manager of the Photosoc at Warwick - my job to look after this lot. Oh whoops I seem to be a half-owner of a 10-20. Gutted that the 30mm f1.4 and 90mm f2.8 are both Canon fit. Time for me to spend some money on equilising the Nikon/Canon ratios...

finally i managed to scan my old 35mm t-max... so next days will be full of hanimex 35sl and t-max 400 film.
vette.jpg

^ Looking forward to a bit of 35mm :)

^ Surprised Ford is Surprised? :D

http://img94.imageshack.**/img94/3433/dsc8890o.jpg

Last edited:
Well sometimes the cops work WITH you while you're taking photos... I just gotta get the cop who drives the STi down here to help recreate this picture with me:

I Fought the Law... by Finktel Jr Productions, on Flickr