Lens Flair

Black Z Eddie, you on Instagram?

KU8n0WS.jpg

neat! :) I'd rather love to be out and about catching that sort of light again... somehow I'm not that lucky these last few months.

I like pictures you can look at and kinda lose yourself in them. Don't know if I can put it into words but something has to draw me into them. It's an X-factor, nothing you can probably calculate or measure.

I don't believe in "composed" pictures, I believe in the one lucky moment where you pressed the button in the right fraction of a second.

My "inspiration", if you want, was a picture I saw in the waiting room of my doctor and I couldn't help but look at it for about half an hour. I looked for it on the internet and today I have it as a poster in my floor:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8ppvq25hm2abli/2016-07-23 17.47.21.jpg?dl=0

Ever since I am a sucker for skies with fancy cloud formations :)

Last edited:
Interesting fact: although you put that into spoiler tags, it still shows unspoilered and fully visible in Tapatalk on my smartphone ;)

For me the picture even shows up in the preview of the thread in Tapatalk. Might not be so good for some.

What I find much more interesting than random tapatalk observation is the changing trends in pubic hair.

Same here. BlackZEddie how about not getting people into trouble at work, eh?
Tapatalk is a mobile app. So you are checking a non-work website on your personal smartphone while on the clock and worry about getting trouble for a pair of tits? I am not even a fan of Eddie's work and I still find this highly questionable.

Sounds like Tapatalk needs to adhere to the forums' "spoiler" tags. Maybe somebody should should send them a feedback so they can fix that.

What I find much more interesting than random tapatalk observation is the changing trends in pubic hair.

Yeah, pubic hair trends is like head hair trends. :D

I'm getting people trouble at work because you are not doing your work; and because Tapatalk decides it's a good idea to display contents of a "spoiler" tag? :?

Tapatalk is a mobile app. So you are checking a non-work website on your personal smartphone while on the clock and worry about getting trouble for a pair of tits? I am not even a fan of Eddie's work and I still find this highly questionable.
Ok then, I'll keep it simple: NSFW stuff in the NSFW part of the forum.

And if I'm taking my break at my desk I'm not going to go to another room to check my phone in case someone posts content that shouldn't be on this section. Art or no, I think it's fair to stick to the rules.

And @Black Z Eddie please keep the assumptions about my work ethics coming.

Last edited:
Ok then, I'll keep it simple: NSFW stuff in the NSFW part of the forum.

And if I'm taking my break at my desk I'm not going to go to another room to check my phone in case someone posts content that shouldn't be on this section. Art or no, I think it's fair to stick to the rules.

And @Black Z Eddie please keep the assumptions about my work ethics coming.
Sorry, unfortunately, you're going to have to deal with Tapatalk and their defective app. This is a photography section so I'm posting here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF

tapatalk is on your phone! you visit the forums with your phone while your boss is watching along?
keep em coming, Eddie!

Last edited: