Lens Flair

03-texture.jpg

I'm really happy with the texture in this one.

flamingice- really nice photo. The contrast and composition are spot on.

some friends off for a road trip:
161954686-L.jpg

^Repetition eh? I saw this pic on ur FlickR Gallery two days ago :p

Great shot, makes me think it's some sort of optical illusion.

Haha, good call. I didn't really think anybody bothered to look at that.

Nice photo BCS. I kind of wish you'd used a slightly smaller apeture, so that the second model was also sharp. Nice tones though.

Thanks for the comment Iben. What's going on in that shot of yours? Looks kind of like ultra-wide angle, panned, while zooming... ? Makes for an interesting shot.

Here's a shot from the archives. Almost makes me wish I was back in Canada... almost.

http://img159.imageshack.**/img159/2790/img4820pf3.jpg

This is a blatant copy of an idea I saw a while ago. I thought it was really neat, and decided to try the lighting setup. It took about 2 minutes to set up, and a lot of willpower not to eat the last 4 gummi bears in the packet. I think it might have looked better if I had a gloss black surface, rather than the silver flecked one I had available, but oh well.

Mourning:
598662110_20acefbff5_o.jpg

flamingice- yup, wide angle lens (17-40 on the ff 5d) panned. I think it was 1/80th ish. Cool gummi (haribo?) shot as well. Miss those from Vienna.

158698866-L.jpg

get a black ceramic tile. i used it for this shot:

646583192898_30282ff47e_o.jpg

i know, i know, again with the watch, it's the last one, i promise. just wanted to show the effect of the black tile in a white macro box.

flamingice - any chance I could grab that in high-res (to suit 1280 * 1024) - it'd make a great desktop :D

Nice pics everyone :D

Here's one from Le Mans, the winning corvette from 2006, the girl looks kinda bored though :p
corvette.jpg

Iben have you looked carefully at what you shot? Oooh Errr - especially the Fat dude, that would be enough to get a 'pull' form the old Bill in the UK.

Today's:

04-cobra.jpg

A little bit of Photoshop work on this one; the colours were a bit weak.

The panning was a bit of an accident. I spotted this coming down the street, so I fumbled a bit for my camera, and as it was going past me, I snapped.