Lens Flair

That's a very cool shot!

Although I'm struggling a bit to figure out what it is. Is it an A340?

49890f71.jpg

:lol: You guys - show a man an ass and he'll give you plenty of wise-cracks about it... ;)

Great shots guys! I really love coming to this thread - nowadays the highlight of FG for me...!

So... couldn't go to the wine-country without getting a few shots of the vinyards... I drove through Bordeaux (where the wedding actually was) and Champagne so got to see a couple of wine muse?s and, even though I can't drink, (though used to) sampled some of the local stuff... Wow...

Anyway, this photo definitely isn't the sharpest. It was shot with the camera on full zoom (300mm) with a not-so-great lens, with the camera held on top of the car on a windy day (true muppet I am, I'd forgotten my tripod in England... :roll: ).

MaxFrance2007-03-800.jpg

Shot from the southern runway besides the Autobahn (is that L?).

A340 for sure, don't know if it was an 300. Air China btw.
Here's another pic, you can't say there aren't enough fences around the airport:

http://img128.imageshack.**/img128/4092/dsc0948rs5.jpg

One of my first film images (and continuing with the airplane theme of late). Gasp.

207039223-L.jpg

Since we're doing the whole airplane theme (but in B&W) that apparently caught on after my Piper Cub pic... haha

Good call on the Airbus A340 BTW!! ^^

PICT0326_small_hi.jpg

-Jeff

Last edited:
Hey chaps - three great pics there.

That 250 LM is my fav Ferrari of all time, blue (or there abouts I am colour blind red/green which merges blues and purples into one blue colour) though has the owner changed the factory colour?