LFSTA] Round 2 Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round Two - September 28th to October 12th
Hillclimb - Autocross - FE
RAC

S2 account required

Submitting times

Since Phyrefile is down for the forseeable future, please email all entries to matt_t@ntlworld.com.

To submit your time please provide me the following:

• Your best time (in the 00:00.000 format)
  • An SPR file showing proof of your time. This should be placed into a ZIP or RAR container and uploaded to Phyrefile only. Screenshots or MPR files will not be accepted.
  • If the replay doesn't end with your submitted time you must supply a timecode for the lap. If this is not done I will take the final time on the replay regardless of your submitted time.
Entries to me via email by midnight GMT on October 12th. Please include 'LFSTA Round One' and your FG Username in the subject line. Lap times must be taken from the Single Player mode with only one car on track and the LFSTA skin must be used with your chosen number clearly visible. Please see the rules for more details.

I've decided that since I can't see the skins on the replay I won't use them any more

Download the layout here. Credit to Ales M on the LFS Forums!

All times posted in this thread must be spoilered. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. You have been warned!

Rules and league calendar

Entries received so far
--------------------------------

Last edited:
For a moment I read "RAC on rallycross" and I thought "What? You sick bastard!" :lol:

I just noticed:

"Entries to me via PM by midnight GMT on September 28th. "

Erm...

I just noticed:

"Entries to me via PM by midnight GMT on September 28th. "

Erm...

Whoops. Blame my copy and pasting while tired.
tongue.gif

knock, knock, hi :)
I havent touched LFS in a long time, so unlocked LFS it and gave it a go. Tbh, nothing changes much in the last 2/3? years but anyway it was nice to drive around :p RAC is still bitch to drive :D
Gotta upload it to phyrefile still but that is due to some DDOS not the easiest way, or maybe its easier to sent the .spr/rar via email orso?

knock, knock, hi :)
I havent touched LFS in a long time, so unlocked LFS it and gave it a go. Tbh, nothing changes much in the last 2/3? years but anyway it was nice to drive around :p RAC is still bitch to drive :D
Gotta upload it to phyrefile still but that is due to some DDOS not the easiest way, or maybe its easier to sent the .spr/rar via email orso?

Nope, almost nothing has changed. We were promised the new suspension physics and the Scirocco nearly 2 years ago (might be 3 actually) but very little has appeared since then. It doesn't stop LFS being a fun game though. :)

Yes I forgot about Phyrefile being down, email the entries to matt_t@ntlworld.com instead for now. :)

Got it, thanks. :)

Got it too. :)

Day and a half left for submissions.

Looks like I have all the entries, I'll organise the results tomorrow. :)

D?oh!
I forgot! Sorry....

No worries. I'd say you can have a bit longer to get a time in, but there's no fun in rushing to try and get one.

twas too hard with mouse, crashed on the first straightway :p