Car(s)
3 of them

*prepares himself

^must love it

I'm sure i am forgetting some

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
Dear Lord - NO! I have negative feelings about lots of cars in this thread, but this one is trully horrid! Worst looking car in America.
It does make me laugh though, which is why I like it. I'd never run one, but I'd like to take it to LeMons or something.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
Dear Lord - NO! I have negative feelings about lots of cars in this thread, but this one is trully horrid! Worst looking car in America.
I've driven one. It was scary bad. I barely managed to get it up to 42 miles per hour. It was like driving a slow wallowing park bench.

CAPT_Howdy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2004 Mazda6 Estate 3.0
I remember back in 1994 shopping for a car with my aParents and my aMom saw a white Skylark like the one pictured and she said, "That's a pretty car!" Then she saw a burgundy 1991 Chrysler New Yorker (You know, the chromed brick.)and liked that even more. While my dad and I were trying to get her into a 1992 Z28, or a 1990 Mitsubishi Diamante.

That was one of those times when I was glad I was adopted.

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR

Holy shit that's ugly. Why is it your favorite?
Same as the Skylark, it makes me laugh. With that post, they're all awful, awful cars - well I've never driven the bottom one - but I find them hilarious in their awfulness.

Last edited:

Mr. Nice

Buick Regal GS

I've never driven one. They are quick though, and I've always secretly wanted to see what it's like.

tigger

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'88 Vic Wagon, '92 Honda VFR
I thought this was basically "post your favorite ugly cars"? Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:

Here's a car I love that actually is ugly:

The mid-seventies Chevrolet Malibu. Makes Chris Bangle's handiwork look like it belongs in a museum. I want one with 454, a manual trans and a really loud exhaust so I can go forth and terrorize the suburbs.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:
I guess I read the title as 'cars you like that aren't pretty like an Alfa Romeo' rather than 'ugly cars you like.'

I love the G body cars. they aren't pretty, but they aren't ugly either. They just look cool.

CAPT_Howdy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2004 Mazda6 Estate 3.0
I thought this was basically "post your favorite ugly cars"? Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:

Here's a car I love that actually is ugly:

The mid-seventies Chevrolet Malibu.
Are you kidding? That car is a model of restraint (Well, except for its faux Mercedes grille.) compared to the mid-seventies Chevrolet Monte Carlo. That car took every prewar classic car cliche and stuck it onto a generic coupe body.

Headlights in separate pods? Check. Fenders beaten into pontoon shapes? Check. Opera windows? (Not a classic car thing, but no self-respecting 70's American coupe would dare show its grille without opera windows. Thanks, Cadillac!) Check. And by 1976 you could get the fender pontoons painted in a contrasting color. That, plus the vertically stacked headlights and available t-top had pimps shaking their head and saying, "I don't know, man. That's a bit much, you know what I'm saying?"

Last edited: