800px-%2780-%2782_Pontiac_Acadian_5-Door_%28Orange_Julep%29.JPG

*prepares himself
800px-Morris_Marina_1.8_TC_First_iteration_of_a_top_o.jpg

669.jpg

images

^must love it

1996%20Chevy%20S-10%2082109.JPG

I'm sure i am forgetting some

Joining in with some garbage I have inexplicable affection for.

41610.jpg

96161201990211-480.jpg

toppo.jpg

Dear Lord - NO! I have negative feelings about lots of cars in this thread, but this one is trully horrid! Worst looking car in America.

Dear Lord - NO! I have negative feelings about lots of cars in this thread, but this one is trully horrid! Worst looking car in America.

It does make me laugh though, which is why I like it. I'd never run one, but I'd like to take it to LeMons or something.

I've driven one. It was scary bad. I barely managed to get it up to 42 miles per hour. It was like driving a slow wallowing park bench.

I remember back in 1994 shopping for a car with my aParents and my aMom saw a white Skylark like the one pictured and she said, "That's a pretty car!" Then she saw a burgundy 1991 Chrysler New Yorker (You know, the chromed brick.)and liked that even more. While my dad and I were trying to get her into a 1992 Z28, or a 1990 Mitsubishi Diamante.

That was one of those times when I was glad I was adopted.

96161201990211-480.jpg

Holy shit that's ugly. Why is it your favorite?

Same as the Skylark, it makes me laugh. With that post, they're all awful, awful cars - well I've never driven the bottom one - but I find them hilarious in their awfulness.

Last edited:
Buick Regal GS

4SA.JPG

I've never driven one. They are quick though, and I've always secretly wanted to see what it's like.

classic-car-toyota-celicagt.jpg

Mk1 Celica.

I thought this was basically "post your favorite ugly cars"? Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:

Here's a car I love that actually is ugly:
24649040119_large.jpg

The mid-seventies Chevrolet Malibu. Makes Chris Bangle's handiwork look like it belongs in a museum. I want one with 454, a manual trans and a really loud exhaust so I can go forth and terrorize the suburbs.

Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:

I guess I read the title as 'cars you like that aren't pretty like an Alfa Romeo' rather than 'ugly cars you like.'

I love the G body cars. they aren't pretty, but they aren't ugly either. They just look cool.

I thought this was basically "post your favorite ugly cars"? Why the hell are you guys posting classic Celicas and G-bodies? :lol:

Here's a car I love that actually is ugly:
24649040119_large.jpg

The mid-seventies Chevrolet Malibu.

Are you kidding? That car is a model of restraint (Well, except for its faux Mercedes grille.) compared to the mid-seventies Chevrolet Monte Carlo. That car took every prewar classic car cliche and stuck it onto a generic coupe body.

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ph/phoenixsac/2009/10/13/413_monte73.jpg

Headlights in separate pods? Check. Fenders beaten into pontoon shapes? Check. Opera windows? (Not a classic car thing, but no self-respecting 70's American coupe would dare show its grille without opera windows. Thanks, Cadillac!) Check. And by 1976 you could get the fender pontoons painted in a contrasting color. That, plus the vertically stacked headlights and available t-top had pimps shaking their head and saying, "I don't know, man. That's a bit much, you know what I'm saying?"

Last edited: