"Live Topic" Testing

That would make it impossible to read a thread as someone replies.

I'd say it's more a matter of personal preference. For some reason I find it slightly annoying.

The following quote is exactly as it appeared on my screen.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NEW in /var/www/hosted/finalgear.com/forums/htdocs/global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/global.php(834) : eval()'d code:143) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 401

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/global.php(834) : eval()'d code:143) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 405
Oh Shi-

Everyone refresh the page (F5). I think I fixed everything.

You think, or you KNOW? ;)

Know. Go to page 1 of this thread and watch the bottom right. :)

Really now?

haha @ the plane pic

OK, now make the little box that pops up actually appear completely in the window without cutting off the bottom?

OK, now make the little box that pops up actually appear completely in the window without cutting off the bottom?
Refresh. The width is fixed, so I had to shorten the amount of text in there. Either that, I gotta go edit the CSS file.

Testing again.

Ok, looks good now. The OCD in me thanks you again.

Yeah, i'm not seeing updates even after refreshing.

I am. Got the little box informing me of a new reply and the link took me there.